CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Northstar banquet

In October (yes I am just now posting about Ocotober) we traveled up to Idaho for Jace's fall break. We had a great time with family and put the new mini van to good use. JD had his Northstar work banquet at the end of the week in Salt Lake. My sister in law Rochelle watched all our kiddies for us so we could enjoy the evening. She is a lifesaver and we appreciated it so much. Thanks Roch, you are the best! Here are the pics from the evening...




JD showing off his "Top manager award!"




















JD giving his shout outs up at the mic. He was even so sweet as to thank his wife! Awww I love him!





JD and NS owner Jason striking a pose





JD with Jay and Jay's sweet new ride compliments of NS


JD with this dude who apparently had a long day! (seriously he was sleeping!)


JD with some of "the Sharks" his summer crew.
I just wanted to tell my husband how much I appreciate his hard work. Honestly I don't know anyone who works harder to provide for their family. You are so talented at everything you do and you get the job done. You take on so much responsibility every year and manage to put together a good summer crew. You expect a lot because you give a lot. I know your guys respect you because you are honest and up front about everything. You truly care and want everyone to succeed. I'm so thankful for you and I know I drive you crazy with all my less than trivial dilemma's but thank you for always listening no matter how stupid it may seem! I love you!!! Here's to another great year with Northstar.

5 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Top manager of the year!! Can I get a woot woot!! That's my bro-in-law!
And you, my sis are looking mighty fine!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Love the dress! Haha. To bad we couldn't be there, i was ready to have the baby. Next year! I love NS. That's awesome JD was top manager!!!

Laurel Rasmussen said...

Way to go JD! They should do those meetings in SLC more often, it was fun to see you!

Unknown said...

Wow you are posting up a storm, good job! FUN NIGHT!

Natalie said...

Looks like such a fun trip! you are gorgeous as always!