When it came time for us to leave Oklahoma, JD decided to put us all on a plane and spare me the drive home home alone with a Uhaul and 3 kids! Very smart and sweet of him. The trip home went very smoothly and the kids really enjoyed the plane ride home. It was Brody's first time on a plane. It was so cute, as we were taking off he was staring out the window and started to wimper and say, "Woah, woah, woah!" After a minute he realized we were safe and he was able to relax. Here are the pics from the flight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm soo glad that you didn't have to drive home alone, I really admire you for that, I don't think I could've done that.
Brody is such a doll. I love that kid. Every time I see him I just want to squeeze him.
I'm about ready myself to jump on a plane from Maui to come home, and tomorrow I'll be seeing that cute little Brody! I may just have to squeeze his cute cheeks.
Woah! Don't worry Brodesters, I still say that everytime a plane takes off! Gotta love being able to fly instead of driving with a Uhaul!
And I dig Brody's sandals. Garanimals?? Camden has the same ones ;)
Brody...That is so cute! Wish I could see you and your little family!!!
So nice! I always hated the drive over the summer!
Post a Comment