For Halloween I have this little bloody foot that I hang out of our table drawer. Well Brody is TERRIFIED of it. He never made eye contact with it when he would walk by and when one of his siblings wanted to tease him they would chase him with it. Me being so mean and the prankster that I am, decided to wrap his little lovey up in it. Now you have to know, his lovey is his most favorite thing in the world. I just wanted to see what he would do once he saw "the foot" wrapped up in his lovey. (I know, so mean) I was curious to see if he would actually touch the foot to retrieve it. So I put it on the stair and asked Brody where his lovey was.......

He rounded the corner and started screaming "THE FOOT HAS MY WUBBY!" This was his face.....

Hahaha, it really was so funny. I just love to tease my kids. Don't worry he isn't scarred for life. I made it all better!
BUT BEWARE!! Muhahahaha
10 comments:
TERRIBLE. And HILARIOUS!
I am laughing my head off! Poor little Brodesters! I know how much he loves his "wubby!" I can just picture him avoiding eye contact with it every time he walked past it. Mean trick....but freaking hilarious!
Hahahahahahaha, that is awesome Leah! I would probably do the same thing. I love tricking not only my kids, but everyone. Freaking hilarious!
haha, I could NOT stop laughing! Mean, but funny, and I totally would have done it too! haha
"The foot has my wubby!" Hahah classic! That's so funny!
That is a classic picture of Brody. Poor thing. Laughing so hard I'm crying.
LOL...sorry I think this is hilarious!! Something that I would do!
LEAH!!!! That is horrible! Poor Brodes!
i'm crying as i read this! you are so mean but that is hilarious!
hahahha this is hilarious!!
Post a Comment