Me, Annie, & Tiffany
JD seriously spoiled me rotten this year too! Thanks babe I loved it all! A HUGE thanks to Annie who offered and insisted that she watch my kids that night so we could go out. It's not like she doesn't have 3 of her own as well!
I guess I should also mention my last minute gift too! We went into the mall after our dinner and I was using up one of my gift cards and afterwards went out of the store to meet back up with JD. Just happened to be right in front of a stupid kiosk. I was very firm in telling the chick that I was NOT interested nor had time for whatever she wanted to show me. Well, minutes later here comes JD and I'm sitting in the chair and the girl is doing my hair showing me this " amazing awesome straightener!" Haha..... needless to say they wanted 300 bucks for it but JD and his sweet salesman tactics got it for half! Still totally crazy if you ask me but I am going to use it everyday, I swear! JD told the girl that if it wasn't my birthday she could've forgotten about the sale. It's a Her Styler.... ever heard of it??!! And I picked out the Wild Cheetah design... Rawr!
Thanks everyone for a GREAT 28!! xoxox
10 comments:
That is so awesome JD spoiled you on your bday and your friends took you out last week! You deserve the best Leah, really! And oh my heck i can't believe he payed $150 for a straightener, but hey if it works wonders then sweet!!!
Glad you had an awesome birthday! And don't worry.. I also got sucked into buying one of those straighteners! It worked so well.. for about a year! Hope yours lasts longer!
So JD actually bought the straightener for you?! What a good hubby. Mark wasn't too happy that I spent that much on my straightener.....then I told him that I've had my old one for like 5 years, and it has cracks in it and has pulled my hair out for 5 years. I still don't think he was convinced my straightener was a good purchase.
Glad you had a happy birthday!! You deserved it! You are definitely loved!! And you are looking mighty fine!! Seriously! You're HOT! I hope after 3 kids, I can look as good as you do! Not fair. Love ya sis!
"Present is in the mail."
Oh, and bring that plaid shirt to Idaho when you come. I want to borrow it ;)
Ya , where did you get that plaid shirt? Adorable! ♥ it. And Happy Birthday!
sounds like you had a great birthday, that's awesome! That straightner is so cool looking too! That's sweet JD used his sales skills and got her to lower the price!! Too cool! Glad ya had a fun one and you don't even look 28, you look great!
Alex wants to know the answer to that question as well! So funny. Happy B Day :)
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! Glad to hear you got spoiled!
rahr! Glad you had a great day! Love the cheeta design. I bought mine at Target for $25 but they had a cheeta design too! I should have gotten it. If my hair looks fried next time you see me, we'll know why. We all love you and I'm glad you had a great day!
You are too funny! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday... I'm sure I was the ONLY friend who didn't text you! Sorry!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well.
Post a Comment