CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

I hate when I have a ton of catch up to do.... I forget everything that I wanted to post about and pretty much just end up captioning all the pics instead. I don't know why but for some reason blogging has just seemed like such a 'chore' lately. I never wanted this to turn into that. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and enjoy doing this again. Although it would help if my computer would upload the dang pics faster! Anyways, here are the pictures from our Halloween... and can you believe it, short sleaves.... no winter coats!!! Love it ;)


Trunk or Treat



Carving Pumpkins with Mommy!!!











Its funny cuz JD refused to let Jace be a superhero like every other kid his age, so we talked him into a vampire... nobody recognized him!! The black hair totally throws you off!


THE VAMP..... Aawww aaawww aaawww!



THE WITCH...... hee hee heeeee!!



THE LiL' Pumpkin...... BOO!


THE PARENTS????

Haha, we threw this together in about 30 minutes Halloween night!!





Trick or Treating in the hood! Kids loved it, I could NOT keep up with them! Seriously it was me in my boots and my prego friend running after them door to door :)




Dracula and his Bride!!






Posing at the end of the night with the Bentz fam. Good times!

13 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Oh cute your kids look ADORABLE on Halloween. I love all the costumes and i love your's too, sexy rocker chick!!!
I'm glad you finally made a post. Haha! Oh, and i love this weather too. No winter jackets or nothing, it's sweet! Arizona ROCKS!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I seriously dig Jace's costume; first reason being, vampires are awesome. Second reason being, the teeth makes him look a little like Zack Roloff! HA HA!

And Brody's pumpkin shoes are pimp!!

JD's "Trunk or Treat" costume is awesome! Naughty by Nature sweater! How long has he been holding on to that one?

You be looking mighty FINE!!

You be looking mighty FINE as a rocker chick too! Seriously! You're totally hot!!

And not fair that you guys have that nice AZ weather....although, surprisingly, it was in the high 60's this year for Halloween...and it didn't even snow!

Did I mention you be looking mighty FINE?

Love ya!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Oh, and Camden wants you to show JD this message:

"Dear Uncle JD, you will be my favorite uncle if you let Aunt Leah come and see me ;)"

Love,
Camden

Natalie said...

Love all the costumes! I agree with Lachelle, you look hot as a rocker chick! :)

Sabrina said...

Leah!! I miss you. The kids have grown so much. Little Brody isn't little anymore. And what the heck!!! Tiffany's prego?? I've got to facebook her. Good to hear from you.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Leah you are so cute, you and JD make a cute couple, you guys never change! you look the same as last time I saw you. I think better, and thats freaking awesome because you have had 3 babies! some peeps don't get better with age. I miss you, and your kids are beautiful!

Josh and Jillian said...

Love the Halloween costumes! Happy birthday (late) JD! Your kids are cute as ever!!!!!

kimberly said...

You have the cutest kids :) They all look so cute in their costumes! I'm lovin Avery in the pumpkin carving pics, she has the funnest personality and it shines through lol! I loved your impromtu costumes - you rocked it :)

Meradith said...

Leah!! JD gave us your blog address so of course I had to come say hi! What darling kids you have!! And you have not aged a bit, you look the exact same as high school (That's meant to be a compliment:) and not at all like you've had three kids. It's so weird to see people from school and their big growing families. So weird and so fun. Well you look really great and I love the costumes!

Taryn said...

Leah, you guys seriously have the cutest kids. I'm not just saying that either, Brody could easily be a baby model!

Rochelle said...

okay, if you feel like blogging is a chore, get over it! ha ha. Because we all LOVE looking at your blog! we miss you guys! Damon didn't recognize Jace! so awesome! And JD in that makeup, whewwwiie! ha ha Everyone looks awesome. I better post my superhero pictures. JD will appreciate it, right ;)
Wish we were closer. LUVS!!!

Brooke Campbell said...

Those pictures are so cute!! Love the costumes! I haven't looked at blogs forever, it's fun to see all the pictures. I can't believe what happened to your nephew!! That is one of my worst nightmares. When we were at a hotel once Addi was 3 and she walked down the steps and couldn't touch at the last step I didn't notice it was her at first I thought it was my older child Bailey who could touch so once I looked up and realized it was Addi and she was completely under the water I freaked out and jumped in the pool to get her out. What a scary sight that is to see your child helpless under the water like that. I am so glad that all ended well! Miracles do happen everyday! WOW!

Laurel Rasmussen said...

I still can't get over Jace's costume, he pulled off the vampire look very well! As for yours and JD's costume... NICE! I pulled mine together in about 30 minutes too, but didn't look nearly as awesome as you guys did! Props!