CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

AZ State Fair

I love the fair! Always have, always will. Unfortunately my hubby is not a fan... he hates lines, crowds, and greasy fair food. Bummer because I LOVE the food! So I decided to rally the girls together for a night out! We went to the Kelly Clarkson concert that was playing there and it was a Blast! She is so down to earth and has an amazing voice. Afterwards we chowed down on the food and enjoyed some free ferris wheel rides!! I had such a good time and love how I can just be my total self with these girls!




















What fair experience would be complete without some cotton candy?!






Now when I mentioned "free" ferris wheel rides it sounded like we were hustling the carnie's!! Haha, not true we just did the whole text this number get free rides type of thing! C'mon we don't have that kind of game anymore! ;)


5 comments:

Clenece said...

You are always out having fun! Lucky girl! lol!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

That was a fun night, and i know what you mean when you say you can be yourself around us, i feel the same way. Question, why the heck did you post that first picture of us on your blog? That is a horrible pic of me, gross, that doesn't even look like me, yuck. And i look big in that other picture. Ahww the wonders of what a camera can make you look like. You should of used my picture i sent ya, and why didn't you post the ones of that cool background? You looked hot in those, those are my fav of you, especially that one i showed you in the car the way home. Anyway cute post, glad you made an update, and Jace riding his bike over the curb i have to say again, so freaking cute!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Hahahahaha, that first picture of us at Kelly Clarkson i just clicked on it and if you look closely i look like i'm missing a tooth! lol! Ghetto. What the crap is up with your camera. That is hilarious to me, I'm laughing so hard right now typing this cause i look like a girl from the streets!!! Darn you Leah for posting that. lol!

Lachelle said...

I'm glad you clarified that you didn't hustle the carnies to get free ferris wheel rides....cuz I was seriously wondering. I'm sure if you DID hustle the carnies, you would have gotten some free stuff. You girls are HOT!! I'm just sayin......And how does JD not like fairs? Greasy fair food is the best! (and totally worth the arm and the leg you pay for it.) Cotton candy is sounding mighty good right now.

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Leah, your so funny on the comment you left me today. Yes it did look like i had a missing tooth on my computer thats in the office cause that computer has a huge huge screen and when i clicked on it today it looked like i did, it makes pictures really big close up, but now that I'm on the laptop with a small screen and click on it it doesn't look like i have a missing tooth. Weird. It's not even a big deal i was just giving you a hard time, you know me. lol! It's just a picture.
So are we on for this Tuesday??