CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

JD 28th Bday!

For JD's Birthday we went to Chevelle in concert. They put on a great show as usual and we had a great time with our friends Mike and Jess. Happy Birthday baby, man you're gettin' old (although you would never guess the way you handled that mosh pit)!!!

10 comments:

Barney Family said...

Happy Birthday to JD, glad you guys had a blast, looks fun!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

That concert was a blast! I'm soooooooo excited for 311 concert!!
We got our tickets today, did you guys get yours?

Mark and Lachelle said...

I love that you still love to ROCK OUT at concerts!! Did Chevelle put on as good as a show as Def Leppard??

Mark and Lachelle said...

Wait...when did JD get hair?!

Natalie said...

I haven't seen JD with hair in forever! Looks good on him :) Happy Birthday JD!

Megan Sorenson said...

Man, sometimes, I wish we still in AZ. All you guys are our only friends and we don't even live near you :( Happy Birthday JD, his hair is long hey :)

Alli Blue said...

You look so freaking hot! Geez!

kimberly said...

Lookin good girl :)

Barney Family said...

Can't wait to hang out Friday, it will be fun! I'm glad too that you said you can totally be your self arund us, I can too and it makes it that much funner to be around people like that! See ya soon beautiful!

Rochelle said...

you guys are hot sheez! Happy birthday bro!