While we were busy playing Scrabble.......
Friday, April 10, 2009
Visitors!
Last week Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Don came for a little visit! The kids were so excited to see them. They LOVE their grandparents! We had so much fun with them here. JD and Don were able to golf a few times, we played some late night Scrabble which is a total Meacham thing! And let me tell ya, those Meacham's take their Scrabble seriously! One day I will actually be a contender, just give me a few more years then I will give you a run for your money! Haha. We also went to an Angel's spring training game with everyone. It was so good to see guys, we love when you come visit. Thanks for spending your Spring Break with us... we all miss you so much. Love you! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
How fun! I am sure the kids loved having their granparents there!
I think you definitely need a new camera. JD is so funny, that pic he is spelling out blood! How funny is that! Ask him if he's trying to be a thug or what!lol! Too funny!
Judging by the pictures, it looks like Avery had a little TOO much popcorn, candy, and snowcones at the baseball games. But Jace couldn't be happier! Your house has just been full of visitors lately, hasn't it! Oh, and FYI, if you take a picture in front of the sun...it tends to make you look like you're being "transported into heaven." Silly Leah.
Oh, and JD is a dork. I didn't know he was such a thug. Mark and I were just laughing!
Oh, one more thing. You tell Don and Wendy I challenge them to a game of Scrabble! I will bring my A game! They won't know what hit them! :)
Ok, I just have to say, that your header picture of the kids is sooooo stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK Papa Meaks accepts the scrabble challenge. But you could see how much the game does for me! If you think JD and Wendy are into the game, you gotta ply CD and Vivian Simmons. They are 96 and 92... gets very intense. Vivian yells at people!
Don't you just love having family visit! Your a lucky girl to have family come so often!
thats because you are all from heaven! cheese. Still a good pic though. Is it the camera or just who takes the pic is what I like to ask? ha ha Love your pictures! And yes JD is very talented in all his scrabble ways ;) Love the header pick too!!! The baby blue looks so good with those baby blue eyes ;) And AVERY couldn't get cuter! Love it. Miss ya. Glad you had a good easter. Did you get my message yesterday for Jace's b-day? I'll call again!
And p.s. you are a sh-- for your preg post. Good thing I already saw Lachelle's post so I didn't completely sh-- my pants.
Wow, Lachelle had a lot to say!! But cute pictures! I also love the 'thug' picture of JD. And Brody's new picture on the side profile, so cute!
I love your new picture of your kids at the top. You two have beautiful kids!!!
Post a Comment