My sister aka my BFF came down to AZ to help me with the kids and help me get packed and ready for the summer move. It's not like I couldn't handle it by myself, since this is no new thing for me, but I just wanted some company and it was a good excuse for her to come and visit! I was blessed with so many wonderful sister whom I love so much. But my sis Lana is just SO willing to always drop everything at home and help someone out. I admire her and look up to her more than she will ever know. I always "idolized" my older sister, and well, some things never change! Even though she is 5 years older than me, we are going through the same stages in life and I love calling her up and being able to talk and share some tips about raising these kids of ours! She is due in a few weeks with her 4th child and I can't wait to meet him. She is going to be super busy but if anyone can handle it, she definitely can! Thank you so much for coming to see me (even though we all got the worst flu bug known to man while you were here) and scrubbing all my toilets with a smile! I love you.


Of course we snuck in a Girls Night while she was here!!
6 comments:
Sisters are the best! I have great relationships with all my sisters, but we are all in very different stages of life right now. So I bet it's fun for you to have a sister that is going throught the same stuff as you - I'm kinda' jealous.
p.s. You are so cute - hair, clothes, smile...
Hope your Girl's night was worth missing TWO episodes of "The Office!" HA HA. Yes, your sisters' are awesome ;) ahem ahem. Don't worry, you're an awesome sister yourself! Love ya!
Of course Lachelle, you are my other BFF as well, I love you too! muah!
How fun! I wish could of been there for that girls night. You guys all look cute!
So glad that Lana could come out and visit you! I can't believe she is having her 4th baby! Wow!
Hey love you too. It was fun to come and visit and clean up puke. Would'nt have done it for just anybody. I look like a fat blob in those pictures. Thank goodness you said I was due anytime. That's my excuse. Maybe I'll check into the lap band when I'm done. Well love ya!
Lana
Post a Comment