JD is so proud of his Irish blood, I like to tease him for it. It's like yeah we're also Danish, but anyways... last night he brought Jace a little green light up clover ring home. And the conversation went like this...
JD: We're Irish
Jace: No, we're temples. And we don't get tattoos.
JD: You have tattoos.
Jace: Yeah but they're fake and I can wash them off!
I am so proud of him. For FHE this week I taught the kids that our bodies were temples and we need to take care of them. It's nice to know that some of the things we teach our kids really ARE sinking in!!! Haha (BTW this was the first week I actually held an organized FHE for the kids, guess I will try and keep it up!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah duh! You're Temple, not Irish! Gosh, know your ancestors ;)
That is the cutest story. Jace sure does soak up everything!
What does that make me?
I forgot to tell you that I am soooooooooo proud of you for doing FHE. It's not easy. We call it family night. I usually google church pictures at work and we color them that night. Jason did one a while back all about his mission. All the girls remember is that he flew on an air plane, and that he saw a dead deer carcus and layed down and took a picture by it. (not all at the same time mind you)! Keep it up! It WILL pay off!
Post a Comment