CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brody is 2 months old!!

Ok, let me just start this post off by saying I am so stupid and so is my camera!! I am so mad I can't figure out why the crap my pictures are turned sideways and I can't seem to turn them around right. I have messed with it a little and I just get too frustrated and quit. I am sooo computer illiterate. The reason I don't post as often as I would like is because it takes me like an hour to do so!!!! Anyways... with that off my chest I will begin this lovely post!!

Brody is two months old now! He is growing so fast and is starting to smile lots! I love when they look up at you and give you the biggest grin ever! I have tried to capture a great big smile but have only been able to get these kindof half ones, still so cute though! I take him in this Friday to the doctor for the routine checkup. I really want to know how much he weighs. I am thinking probably around 13 pounds. He has definately been my "healthy" baby! I will let ya know how that goes. Here are some pics..... (sorry the first ones are flipped, ugh!)




He is starting to hold his head up so good. He is such a strong little guy!
Jace is in this phase where he has to match everyone. He probably changes 5 times a day or more, NO exaggeration! It drives me insane! I am constantly picking up clothes off of his bedroom floor. If his friends are wearing long sleeves, he has to come inside and change to long sleeves as well, etc. etc. Well, yesterday morning Brody had a HUGE blow out in his onesie and I took it off of him after changing his diaper and just left his sweats on. Jace woke up and came in our room. After looking under the blanket at what Brody was wearing he left the room and came back in with his sweats on and shirt off! I had to get a picture of it so I could remember him and this little "phase" he is going through. Even though it really bugs me sometimes it is sortof cute too! I love these silly little handful kiddies of mine!



11 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Yay! Brody is starting to smile, and I'm missing it! I'm starting to think that the reason he didn't smile before, was because he didn't like me :( He's too cute! Can't wait to see him in September! And I just laugh at Jace's phase. He changes more in a day, than I do in a week! Hopefully this phase of his, doesn't last long. HA! By the way, I'll give you a step by step on how to flip pictures. Go into the folder that you downloaded them in. Right click on the picture, and it will say "rotate clockwise" or "rotate counter-clockwise." Select which way you want the picture to rotate. It's just that easy. Hopefully that helps, and relieves your blogging headaches ;)

Mark and Lachelle said...

I see that you still have your "blog tracker" on your page....hmmmm. Just remember, I'm apparently from California. HA!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Oh yeah, I forgot your computer was retarded, and flipped the pictures. Next time, when you download pics on your blog, instead of using the "center layout", use the layout that says "none." See if that does anything. Don't worry, you'll get all this blogging stuff down. Just start being a nerd like me and spend all waking hours of the day on the computer....oh wait, you have kids. In that case, just call me for all your blogging questions! I don't mind...it makes me feel smart ;)

Brian and Mal said...

What a cute smile!

The Marquardt Family said...

I am so happy that you found my blog! Always so random the people you find blogging. You look so great and so happy! YOur children are so darling!! I am so glad that you are still loving Arizona. We are still in that same Ward can you believe it? We are probably going to be moving here soon. Thank you so much for making a comment, it was so short that we knew each other but you are such a neat and strong women. Keep in touch.

Ali Hawkins said...

He is so cute!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Oh my heavens, Brody is so cute, I love his hair and eyes, he is adorable! Jace is so cute, your kids are such a good mix of the two of you! I would love to see them in person, who do people tell you they look like?

Natalie said...

I can't believe he is already 2 months! He looks so much like Avery. So cute!

Alli Blue said...

I had to put a lock on the girl's closet! Keep that in mind!

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture of Brody - what a cutie!!
I agree that some of the preschool/toddler stages are pretty annoying, but way cute at the same time. Like when they start to get an attitude with you - you don't want to encourage it, but most of the time it is so dang funny!

Ali Hawkins said...

Ben goes next door to KIm Harper she is in our ward. She is really good I think she still has openings.We just rented our house out and we leave the last week of September so if she doesn't have openings you could take Ben's spot.It is only $80 a month,Tuesday and thursdays from 8:30 to 11:30.If you don't have a ward list with her number just contact me or I will even ask her and let you know.