I am lucky to be a Stay at Home Mom. The hubby works super hard to make this happen. We have 4 children that bring us so much joy AND frustration. (Hey just keepin' it real!) We love our little family and are embracing this continual learning process I call "parenting." This is our journey....
I must say the 4th of July has not been the same since JD started summer sales but we still have a good time. This is the fourth year we have not been able to be in good ol' IF for the holiday. IF's parade and fireworks are hard to beat! I think next year we will be able to celebrate the 4th there. Yeah!! JD worked that day until the late afternoon so me and the kids and the rest of our crew went down to the pool and hung out for awhile (long enough to get burned!) Once JD got home we went and BBQ'd at the church grounds and watched the fireworks. Being away these past few years really makes me appreciate the firework show that is put on in Idaho Falls! But the kids enjoyed them and that's all that matters to me!
Cute new post, and slide, and picture header! Wow, you're so good at this blog thing! You're like a computer genious ;) HAHA! I'm expecting many late phone calls from ya with "how to" questions :) But that's ok, it makes me feel smart...as geeky as you think I am. I can't believe we're going back to Utah on Wed!! I'll miss ya tons! Now get your butt in here so we can start "The Office!!"
I am glad to see Avery say "hold you!" Why, because my girls still say it! IT DRIVES US CRAZY! Then when we look at them and say "hold ME" we look like we are on crack! They don't want to hold us! hhaaahahhaaahhaa!
Oh my how do you get back to looking that good that fast. I am going on 3 1/2 months and wondering what the heck! You look awesome! Ever still spits up, Ever got strictly breastfed until like 3 weeks ago, then an infection and my milk drying up put an end to that. She still spits up just as much, it has not slowed down, she has a bit of reflux I am pretty sure, she is always spitting up, even an hour or two after she eats! Sorry no good news here, Brody could stop though! Are you breastfeeding him?
Your kids are adorable, I think Brody's hair is so cute, and the other two are super blonde, so cute!
7 comments:
dang girl! you look so skinny! Are you sure you had a baby 4 weeks ago?
Cute new post, and slide, and picture header! Wow, you're so good at this blog thing! You're like a computer genious ;) HAHA! I'm expecting many late phone calls from ya with "how to" questions :) But that's ok, it makes me feel smart...as geeky as you think I am. I can't believe we're going back to Utah on Wed!! I'll miss ya tons! Now get your butt in here so we can start "The Office!!"
Looks like the 4th of july was still a good one for you, but I do agree about IF for the 4th! You look so good and your family is adorable!
I am glad to see Avery say "hold you!" Why, because my girls still say it! IT DRIVES US CRAZY! Then when we look at them and say "hold ME" we look like we are on crack! They don't want to hold us! hhaaahahhaaahhaa!
Oh my how do you get back to looking that good that fast. I am going on 3 1/2 months and wondering what the heck! You look awesome!
Ever still spits up, Ever got strictly breastfed until like 3 weeks ago, then an infection and my milk drying up put an end to that. She still spits up just as much, it has not slowed down, she has a bit of reflux I am pretty sure, she is always spitting up, even an hour or two after she eats! Sorry no good news here, Brody could stop though! Are you breastfeeding him?
Your kids are adorable, I think Brody's hair is so cute, and the other two are super blonde, so cute!
Such cute pics, Well I'm finally back in buisness until I get some more pics. I had so much fun this summer with you girls. Keep in touch.
You need to post the video of Avery's squeeky shoes!!
Post a Comment