Friday, June 12, 2009
Because I was feeling very BRAVE today!
Wow, I have not had my hair this short since highschool! Good thing JD doesn't prefer short or long hair. This pic actually makes it look a little longer than it really is. (maybe it's the head tilt!) She cut 6 inches off, which is a lot for me! I love it though... what do ya think?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Love it!! We kinda have twiner haircuts... Mine keeps getting shorter and shorter! Seriously love it!
Yeah! So cute! I love it!
Love the hair Leah!!! It makes me want to cut mine, but since it pretty much took me two years to get it where it is, I might just have to wait a little :) Your hair stylest did a great job!
Holy sh*t i can't believe you cut you hair!!! I FREAKEN LOVE IT LEAH!!!! You seriously are one hot mama! I really want to cut my hair especially seeing yours look that good, but I'm too scared and don't have the balls. My sister Allison has been trying to get me to cut a big side swoop bang for years and i finally did it a few months ago. You are really brave! Too many girls have their hair long and boaring and I'm one of them!!! Damn it Leah, now seeing your hair i really need a change! Allison gets here in a week, I'm doing something different-color, wave, cut or more layers. Something needs to change! Thanks a lot Leah! haha! I really love it!
HOT MAMA!!!! I'm so proud of you :)
Its so cute! Nate doesn't like short hair on me, so I have to keep it long, but I too want to do something crazy, maybe I'll highlights or something, lol. But I love it on you!
Ahhhhhh!!! I love it!!!!!!! Good thing you had someone else do it, cuz I don't think I could have cut it that cute (especially being pregnant). And I see you cut bangs too! You really WERE feeling brave! I seriously want to go and cut my hair like yours now! I love it! I seriously love it! Mark is going to be in for one big surprise when I come home one day with short hair! Muahahahahahaha! (By the way, you've been practicing my head tilt move for pictures, haven't you?)
super cute! i'm all about the short hair, you will never go back!
wow yeah you totally can pull off the short hair look; I like it better shorter, it fits you! If I cut my hair that short i'd look like freakin ramona!! Lol ya know since i'm so petite and tall! I truly absolutley love it, ya hottie!!!
Oh one more thing; no I didn't cut Tylar's bangs, she did, I cried so hard as if it were my own. Her bangs were as long as her hair and she cut it so close to her head, it seriousley looked buzzed! but it's grown back pretty quick! Watch out for Avery, I swear every girl will do it at least once in their life!
It looks great on you! Some days I feel like chopping my hair all off too when Emmett gets it with his death grip. haha. Short hair is always good for hot summers too!
It looks way cute!
you did it. I was wondering. As soon as sis got there. ADORABLE!!! Love it.
CUTE!! You look way cute with short hair! I was reading that story about you at Albertson's and i have to say, we have all had experiences like that where you just want to crawl under a rock and hide!! I totally understand the tears!!
Mmmmmm....looking good! Mmmmmmm! Wish you guys had moved back to these apartments for the summer. You be totally smokin!
Dang girl! I like it, I might cut my hair too, not like that's a big deal or anything, it's never been below my shoulders. But I like it on you! Can't wait to see you in July!
I LOVE IT!! It really looks SUPER cute! You make me want to cut my hair again!
♥ it!!
You look beautiful!
Turned out great! Suuuuper cute.
Now we both have short hair! wooo
Post a Comment