Woo Hoo Cardinals!!!! I can't believe we are going to the Super Bowl! What a crazy season. Never count the Cards out! The game was amazing! Everyone there was so pumped! I seriously can't say enough about it. I LOVE FOOTBALL! Man, they don't call them the "Cardiac Cardinals" for nothing though. At one point in the game I turned to JD and told him I thought I was going to have a heart attack, I was so nervous! After the first half the score was 24 to 6. I thought sweet we are going to win this game. Then the Eagles came out after the half and meant business, scoring on us until it was 25 to 24! In the final last minutes we finally were able to punch one in. It was a nail biter!! The final score was 32 to 25. Everyone was going nuts! People were crying and celebrating and hugging and high fiving. Even some of the Cardinals players had tears in their eyes. First time in franchise history that the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl. Looks like we are going to take on the Steelers. Definitely going to be going in as the underdogs again. We have ourselves a battle! Good Luck Cardinals.... " Shock the World!"

Us at half time. Everyone was all smiles!



Raining confetti. "Rise up Red Sea!"

After the game... I could not contain myself. Soooo Excited!! One of the most exciting things I have ever experienced!
9 comments:
Dang, sis! You're a blog updating pro!! 2 posts in one week! I'm in a blogging rut. I have no motivation to blog lately. Oh well. Go Cards!! That definately was an exciting game!! I assume you guys are now going to throw a big Superbowl bash at your casa? Cute pics, by the way. We totally saw you on tv :) Go 49ers! I mean...go Cards!
WooWoo Cardinals! Oh yeah baby. Super bowl here we come!
r u going?
Congrats to the Cardinals! I'm hoping they win the Super Bowl..I love underdogs. Also, we will find out what we are having on Feb 5th and we are due June 8th...ish :>
I love hearing the excitement in your post Your too cute!
Leah, that's so awesome, we were watching that game and I told Travis "I think Leah and JD are at that game. We looked for you but like we were really going to find you :)
Oh my heck, you've posted a ton since I was able to check last! Oh, and that game was awesome; we enjoyed it while dining at Iggy's. :)
so I didn't want the cardinals to win but oh well! Go Cardinals! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Eric was supposed to go to that game but backed out the night before...
Cards! Cards! Cards! Superbowl, baby! Go Cardinals!
Post a Comment