AAAHHHHH!!!!! Can I just say that I am so excited right now! Did ya see the HUGE Cardinals upset game lastnight? Did you see the Eagles win today?? That's right, the Cardinals are hosting the Eagles in the NFC Championship game next Sunday. Even better.... JD and I will be there baby! Nobody gave AZ a chance... NOBODY. Well I believed!! Woo hoo, I may just have to paint my face red next week, hmmm or maybe just a cute little Cardinal on the cheek will do!! Go Cards!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAHHHHH!!!!! Can I just say that I am so excited right now! Did ya see the HUGE Cardinals upset game lastnight? Did you see the Eagles win today?? That's right, the Cardinals are hosting the Eagles in the NFC Championship game next Sunday. Even better.... JD and I will be there baby! Nobody gave AZ a chance... NOBODY. Well I believed!! Woo hoo, I may just have to paint my face red next week, hmmm or maybe just a cute little Cardinal on the cheek will do!! Go Cards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How fun that you guys get to go....Score!!! Have fun you lucky cardinals!
Leah, you're such a bandwagon Cardinal fan! HA HA! Just kiddin. Have fun at the game, ya lucky B! Not fair, that's like, 3 games you've got to go to this year. Go 49ers! Oh, wait......
I didn't watchn the game.
It was on of course, but i was in the other room! That is SWEET that the Eagles won today, cause ya know what that means! Mike is for sure going to the game and asked if i wanted to go, i would like to but i told him that tickets are $400 to $600 a piece for the seats he wants, and I'm not THAT into sports! I like going to the games, but 4oo-6oo dollars! I don't think so! haha! Now for you on the other hand that would not be a waste of money cause you like watching them more than me!!! Go Cards! Let me know how the game goes, text me while you're there,you better! :) I'll be watching something else, some reality show, but i need someone to keep me updated! Hehe
I say paint your boobs, that way I might be able to see you on the "boob-tube"!!!!! Hahahaha! I crack myself up!
Hate to break it to ya Leah, but that really IS our apt! And are you kidding me about the carpet? You think it looks nice? HA! It's berber carpet that hides dirt! I'm sure the carpet was white at one point. Our feet get black walking around on it. They claim they clean the carpets after people move out...I don't think so! It's actually the carpet in the bedrooms that are the worst. The bedroom carpet is pink! And I'm pretty sure it's been there since the 70's. I'll have to send you a picture of that!
i'm jealous! i LOVE football. i would definately go for the cute little cardinal on the cheek. take pictures so we can all LIVE through you! :)
They played really well but I think tomorrow may be the end of the road for them! :) Eric was going to go down for the game but decided not too, we're both rooting for the Eagles! Sorry! :)
Boo Natalie!! Tough loss for your Chargers !!
We looked for you and the red face on tv. Yeah!!! go cards!!! So excited!!!! This Superbowl I'll be ready!
Post a Comment