I have been tagged a couple of times with this one, so I guess I will let y'all in on some of my quirks!! The Rules are... tell about some quirks of yours and then tag 4-6 other blogger friends to do the same. Here goes...
* I am quite passionate about food. People say I am a very "intense" eater. I will look up from my plate and notice that people are watching me eat!! Stop that! I can't help it. :)
* When eating a bowl of Lucky Charms I have to eat all the brown pieces first then eat the charms last (while counting them). This weird quirk dates all the way back from childhood. I am not the only one who does this either...Lachelle!!
* I have dreams about food, particularly dessert. I dream that I am at a dessert buffet and I get to taste all these different kinds of decadent desserts. Weird I know, because I dream it often!! Didn't I tell you I was passionate about food?!
* I am a freak about bugs and spiders. I am constantly on the lookout for them. I will notice any minuscule little thing making its way across my floor. I have an eye for it! I hate the carpet with dark flecks in it because it looks like hobos everywhere. I am always looking at the floor carefully watching where I walk so as to not step on a spider. I hate them so bad!!
* I love scary movies but I can't watch them. I have a very wild imagination and I can't watch these kinds of movies because I think about them at the worst possible time. i.e. late at night when I am home alone! I have decided to swear off these movies for my own sanity.
* I am always checking to make sure that my house and car doors are locked, even when I know I just locked them. It's a weird OCD thing. I will hear the honk, knowing that I just locked the car and then I will have to pull on the handle just to be sure that it locked. I double check my house doors all the time too! Weird.
* I am not the most punctual person. I am either right on time or 5 minutes late for appointments or dates or anything! I try really hard to be early but it's like I just can't get out the door in time. My friends know me well and know that when I set up a lunch date I always say around noon "ish" !! (emphasize the ish!!) This one thing drives JD crazy, trust me I hate it too.
* Lastly, I am an absolute night owl. Hence the reason I am posting this at nearly 2 am!! I put my kids to bed and I stay up late because it is "my time!" I really should just go to bed but I love staying up. I inherited my dads trait on this one! Once in a while I will retire early though. ;)
***Alright I let you in on my quirks,now I tag: Rochelle, Allison, Natalie, Jenny, Camile, Nichole, Brooke, Megan, and Heather!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh man!!! I have the hardest time thinking of quirks. I was rolling laughing about yours though :)
I am also an intense eater. Every once in awhile while we are eating Aaron will just start laughing out of the blue (becuase of me) - I just concentrate sometimes! :)
It will probably be awhile before I can think of anything to say about myself on my blog.
I loved the picture in the post below of the kids on the couch.
That is why we have only done family pictures once - just thinking about getting pictures stresses me out!
I realized we both have a lot of the same quirks. Yes, I too have to eat the oats first, before I will eat the charms. And yes, I too hate bugs and can see any little thing move across the floor. And yes, I too am definately a night owl! Thanks dad for passing down that trait! However, I'd have to say, I'm not a "passionate" eater like you. I actually take FOREVER to eat my food. Give Leah a bucket of chicken and french fries, and forget about it!
Haha your so funny Leah! I have two of the same quirks, I'm a night person totally, I love staying up late, and the whole late thing, yeah that's me too! I'm always late, we need to work on that Leah! Its funny cause your so right whenever we plan lunch, Kim and I know to plan later cause you will usually bethe one that always gets there last! Lol
I love that you can admit that you are always late :) I'm opposite about the lucky charms..I have to have a marshmellow in each bite or I don't like the cereal! Can't wait to see you in a couple days!
LOL! I can remember you coming home from Guymons and heating up the stove and fixing canned green beans then dumping red wine vinegar on them. Then pouring a 1/3 full glass of V8 picante and adding lemon juice and SALT! Bon appi-BARF! ;) You Rasmussen girls all make me laugh!
Hey you been TAGGED!!!!
Soooooo....when are you going to do a new post? It will probably take you a million years to upload all the pictures from Idaho! It took me a long time, but then again, my internet sucks. At least our freaking heat got turned on today and my fingers aren't frozen together!
Post a Comment