
This is her, seconds before heading out the door for her and Brody's Dr. appt. I guess she figured it would be easier to find the charms if the whole bag was dumped out on the floor!




Finishing off Jace's bowl of cereal by climbing onto the dishwasher and getting it from the counter in our apt. this summer.


Brand new baby already defaced!

Dumped out nearly 400 of her elastics. Which of course I had to sort by color and put back into the proper compartments! (OCD much?!)

Finishing off Jace's bowl of cereal by climbing onto the dishwasher and getting it from the counter in our apt. this summer.
__________________________________________
Perfect Timing!!!
Perfect Timing!!!
I was giving Brody a bath the other day and I thought I would get a picture of him in the tub since I had not got one of him alone in it. He does love his baths. Just as I am taking the picture there is an explosion...literally!! It's gross but I can't believe I caught this on camera... PRICELESS!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







14 comments:
Wait a minute...I thought Avery was a little angel? HA HA! How can ya get mad at her though, with that cute cheesy grin of hers? Ok, and Brody's little mishap in the bathtub...GROSS! Poor little boy! I almost peed my pants laughing at that picture! Just be thankful it was in the bathtub, and not on you!
Oh yeah, I failed to mention, that maybe Avery dumped out the cereal, because she was pissed you bought "Magic Stars" instead of the goods! If Mark brought me home some cheap, gross, generic brand of Lucky Charms, I'd probably dump them all out too! One more thing: is that a diaper at the bottom of the stairs in picture #1 and 2? Classic Leah move. Change diaper, chuck it down stairs. HA HA! :)
That's hilarious! That little Avery is such a character. She's so cute, that's a great idea, I should start documenting.
Holy cow, you are a busy mommy! She is cute though, how could you get mad! I love the blow out in the tub, so funny! He is a cutie!
What are you complaining about? You just posted this, and you already have 4 comments...make that 5 with this one!
Dude Leah that is TOO funny!!! Haha!! What a busy mom you are! Tayson has done a couple of those!
I can't believe the Brody bathtub explosion!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!! Can't believe that happened! Gross!
He is still cute even when he is bathing in crap!!!!
I can totally relate to the "Miss Mischief" one! Maybe it is a second child thing. I know that if Ellie has been quiet and out of the way for too long there has got to be trouble. It is definitely a good thing they are so dang cute! I love the picture of Avery with your sister's makeup on - the look on her face is the best!
And the pictures of Brody...too funny! Although not very funny when you have to clean it up.
Thanks for sharing - I loved this post!
I know i can't wait for Monday Night Football either!!
It's going to be so much FUN!! YAY!
Whatever Miss Popular. You SMOKED me in comments this time!!
I think I just barfed in my mouth a little! Thanks Leah, and Brody!
Yeah, Mark told me I was a desperate loser after my last post. Whatever! He don't know!
Wow, she definitely keeps you on your toes, doesn't she? :) What a cutie though! And your little guy is getting so big, way too fast!
That is so gross! I hate cleaning poop out of the tub! I can't believe how much he pooped in there...sorry you had to clean that up!
OH boy...it looks like you have your hands full with that your little girl! LOL.
Post a Comment