We also took the annual Lewis Rasmussen Christmas Card pictures since we were actually all in one place at the same time. Last year we had to photo shop in 4 people!! Our family keeps on growing and growing. This year we added three new grandbabies! How long we gonna keep this up Lew??!! As much as everyone gripes and moans about them, we all like looking at them through the years. It definitely is one of our famous family traditions, never missing one year! I included some of the outtakes. It is so hard to get a good picture of everyone when there is 24 of us!!

My little growing family. Dang we clean up nice!! haha!

Next to impossible to get them all smiling at the same time.

My little guy in his blessing outfit.


Here is one of the pics... notice Jace's bullwinkle and Avery picking her nose. Sweet!

Then there is JD on the very last pic taken.... just had to be so smart! My Dad actually liked this pic the very best and JD had to go and do that!! It is pretty funny though I must admit, right Dad?!!

Here is all 11 of us!! I love my family.

Just us Girls. I love all of my beautiful sisters!
(pictured L to R: Lana, Larissa, Leah, Leisha, Lachelle, and Laurel)

The boys, gotta love em'!! Landon, Layne, and Lerin.

Layne brought his lady friend, Kate, home to meet us all. I am still so baffled at how he can score such cute chicks with that hair of his!! Kidding Layne, we all loved her and hope we didn't scare her off too much!

Grandpa Lew with Brody.

Me and my man. Jace was the photographer... not bad eh?!

Avery in this hilarious chicken costume. It looks like she is riding the chicken! Her legs are actually the chicken legs. So cute!

Here are all of the cousins on the Rasmussen side so far... Cute bunch of rascals!

Me and most of the sisters at dinner last weekend.

JD and I are going to celebrate our 5th year Anniversary this weekend. I can't believe it!! I love you more than words babe!
14 comments:
Yay, you figured out how to save those pics! I wonder why the family ones are smaller than mine, when you click on them. I can upload my pics onto your blog so they are bigger, if ya want. Cute post. How long did it take you to do this post? I swear it took me hours, cuz the pictures took FOREVER to upload. And I have to say I'm quite impressed with Jace's photography skills! I loved being able to see all of you last week! I can't believe how grown up all the kiddies are getting! Can't wait to hang out with ya during Christmas! We'll be up in Idaho for at least a few weeks, so it will be a good time!! Love ya sis!!
5 years already wow! You have the cutest kiddies! I love them all! What a family pic, thats crazy big! I have one sister, I hope I have enough patience in me to give Ever at least 2 siblings!! Hey move here, we will hang out k!!!
The family picture of just your little family is so cute! I also loved the Rassmussen one where Jace is making a face and Brody and Avery have their hands in their mouths - or was that her nose? ha ha :) You look gorgeous in ALL of the pictures!
Six weeks is such a long time for Daddy to be away! I bet the kids were sooooo excited to see him - it's so cute to see their reaction when they see their Dad after it's been a long time.
Congratulations on 5 years!
Soooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuuuuute Leah!!! How fun, and holly s**t i forgot you had that many sisters! Wow wow wow thats all i can say! I thought i had a lot! Geesh! The one of all you and your sistas, your sister sitting to your left looks JUST EXACTLY like you! Oh and what a stud JD looks like in that pic! Nice pose JD!!
That's awesome your family gets together and takes pictures every year. How fun! I still can't get over how BIG your fam is, my family has 31 people in it, that's including nieces, nephews, bro n laws etc... mom, dad, step dad, step mom, yeah we have A LOT and so do you, but i do wish i had tonz of sisters like you!!!! No fair!!!
Looks like the blessing went well, little Brody is so cute! I can't believe you and JD have been married 5 years!
Love the family picture, Jace is such a cutie!
It was so great seeing you up in Idaho, your kids are so cute and get even more cute each time I see them!
I don't think that I have ever seen JD in a tie! Hope you had a great anniversary!
Ha ha! I sent you a monk e-mail! Remember those?! I was dying of laughter!
Ok, I finally freaking figured out how to change my blog title font to cute ones!! I'm such a nerd, and quite frankly, I'm impressed I figured it out! It's easy to do, but WAY too confusing to tell you! But if you want to change yours to a cute font, let me know and I'll walk ya through it. Seriously though, how awesome am I?!
I'm soooo excited Leah for you to come back and go to the Halloween Haunted Houses!!!! It's going to be so much fun! I asked Kim if she wanted to go with us and she is going to! I hope you are excited to go just as much as i am!!!
Hello sis! You're back in AZ, so it's time you update your blog on how NICE the weather is there. BOO!!! (By the way, don't be too alarmed that I don't update my blog in a while. I'm going on strike until I freaking get more comments! People always tell me they love reading my blog, but they don't leave comments...because I suppose it's too hard to sign in. Screw it. I'm on posting strike, until I get a respectable amount of comments!) That'll show em! At least I know you'll always be a faithful commentor.
What adorable pics and the cutest family! We love you all and were so glad we got to spend some time with you! Damon just strolled in so I better "attend". Tell Lachelle I'll comment! Love ya!
Congratulations on 5 years! Time fly's by when you're having fun! Jarom and I just celebrated 8yrs a few days ago! Crazy!!! I loved those pics of your little Avery getting into trouble-priceless! You have such a beautiful family!
Ohmygosh what an impressive family! Your little family is so cute and your big family (wow it's really big) looks just soooo awesome. Not only are they all so good looking I'll bet they are super intelligent and talented too! You definitely came from a superior gene pool!
Don't know who sent that last message... but thank you, you are so sweet!!
Post a Comment