CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rubba Dub Dub 3 Kiddies in a Tub!!






Awww, the finished product! I love bedtime!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Avery's cheeser smile! And quick question: does Jace go outside a lot with his shirt off? Cuz he's got one heck of a tan line!! I'm totally laughing right now! I've never seen a 4 year old with that bad of a farmers tan! Classic! And are you sure that's Brody? He's gotten so big! Can't wait to see y'all next week!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Gosh your kids are CUTE! Love them all! I can't wait to see all the little buggers!!! Oh and you been TAGGED on the 7 quirks!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Wow, that is cute!!! They all look really similiar to me! I love it! Jace looks like JD to me in those pics! they are adorable!

Barney Family said...

man I miss you guys so much; your kids are so big now and so gorgeous. I have a blog now so keep in contact. Miss ya girl! Tell the fam hello!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hey, I tagged you on my blog...actually I tagged everyone. But that includes you. So get on that!

Skylette said...

Haha, how nice that you can get them all bathed at the same time!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I leave Friday back to Az! I'm so so so excited! I miss the house, Mike, warm weather, EVERYTHING! Is Jd coming up to Idaho? Are you still staying in ID for a month? So how have you been and watch ya been up to? Allison is having her baby in three weeks, and no i won't be here. It sucks cause i want to see the little gut but i'll get to see him another time soon! Hey btw you need to update your damn blog!!lol

Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw on someone's blog, a contest for Gap kids. You send in a pic of your kids to be the next face of Gap...or something like that. They can be between the ages of 0-7. And you've got 3 kids in between that age. So you best get on that, cuz they're freaking cute!! I'll try to find the link for ya. Or I'm sure you can just go to Gap's website or something like that.

Rochelle said...

I love it! Brody is having a blast in the tub! I need to try that. Your kids are too beautiful! We had so much fun with you last weekend. Can't wait to see you again soon! Love you! Oh and I agree with Gap kids. You should enter them! check out my friend Natalie's blog if you want. I think she has the link on there, or go to gap.com