Thursday, September 18, 2008
Off to Idaho!!!
Have I officially lost my mind?! I am driving to Idaho in the morning with my 3 kiddies, sans JD! He is still in Texas managing the post season office and I am dying to go home and visit family. My sister Laurel has been here with me while JD is away so she will be accompanying me on the drive. I don't think I know what I am getting myself into. It's about a 15 hour drive! JD does think I am crazy too. It shouldn't be too bad, right? I will be in Idaho for a month and I am so excited to see everyone!! Wish me luck! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow, all the luck for that long trip! Make sure you come say hi!
That's awesome you are going by your family for a month! I don't think your crazy for driving that far, i drove to Kansas by myself a few years ago, it took me 19 hours to drive! I can honestly say it was an awesome experience! I stayed in a hotel by myself, the drive was actually really fun! That's good your sister is driving with you and can help out with the kids. Think of this trip as positive, it will be a drive i bet you will never forget! Make the best out of it! Have fun!
Yay Leah!!! While you're up here in Idaho, you have to call me and I'll come visit!!! It's not that far away! You better Call me and good luck with the drive....536-2285
Yes, you are crazy...but at least you have Laurel with you, to help tame those kids of yours! Have a safe, fun drive! Can't wait to come to Idaho and see you in a few weeks!
Umm Yes you are crazy! Are you planning on taking 2 days to do it? I can honestly say I wish I was going to Idaho. Have a fun trip!
Leah, you're not crazy! We would drag you up here if you didn't come! I want to hear how the drive went! Let me know! Hope well! loves
You are crazy! Glad to hear that your drive went well! I can't believe you just pierced Avery's ears! She looks pretty cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
That's crap. Are you going to go thru BOISE? AND SEE ME? HELLO! :)
Hey I don't know if you'll check this while you are in Idaho....but I hope so. We should get together! Look us up in the phone book...well I think we are in it. It will for sure have to be a new one...Hope to hear from you..and hope the drive was safe!!
Post a Comment