CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Brody boy turns 4!

So Brody turned 4 in May. I'm a horrible blogger. Bad mom. The End.

Enjoy captions to pictures :)


Passed out in his Captain America life vest that Daddy sent him from Detroit. Pretty much wore it for two days straight! 






Took the kids to the Phoenix Children's Museum for his bday




Brody was really into cowboy boots for some reason and that's all he said he wanted. So we got him some boots! Dang it they are not cheap. On the ride home from the museum he passed out with boots on his lap! Excuse the peanut butter all over the seat. What can I say, I'm a minivan driving stay at home mom of four. Judge me :)








I love his cheese! Here he is proudly holding his toy from Gma and Gpa Meacham


Nice legs Cowboy!! 





BIRTHDAY CAKE!! 


I  don't know why my boys never have a stinkin shirt on, well I guess here they were just swimming, but seriously!! They are funny. 

Happy Birthday to our funny, loveable, still kissable, boot wearin', lego lovin', hot wheel obsessed little man! WE LOVE YOU BRODY!!


No comments: