How is our baby girl growing up so fast?!! Ayayaya we LOVE her to pieces! I am soaking up every minute with her and can't put into words just how much joy she brings me. Here are some recent pics of Miss Holly Olly :)
 |
| Mommy's little witch! I am loving her baby blues and stick straight fuzzy white hair! |
 |
We have a little pianist on our hands! She was going to town on our infamous "blue" piano. Having the time of her life, hands pounding down a million miles an hour!
|
Now STOP growing up!!! Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!
2 comments:
I haven't gotten on here forever. I LOVE this blog!! You motivate me. So miss you so its fun to see the kids and feel like we've talk, although we do need to talk more. LOVE all your posts. So hilarious, and precious. xoxo
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Miss you!
Post a Comment