Wednesday, March 16, 2011
My blah blah Blog!
Man I really need to breathe some new life into my lame-O BLOG!! I really miss blogging regularly and keeping up on other's blogs too. It's not that I've been so super busy, I just think sometimes I feel "over it." But I don't want to be. I love that my family and friends who don't live near can somewhat keep in touch with me this way. I'll admit that my stupid FB account is part to blame! Oh, and the 80 degree weather...and our pool! (Haha, just had to throw that one in there sucka's, come visit!!) So after this weekend I am going to try and post something everyday to try and get me back in the swing of things. We shall see!!!!! Until then my friends........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You suck. :) About the pool. :)
I agree with Allison...did you hear about the snow here yesterday??
I'll believe it when I see it! Ha! And I doubt you're going to be doing blogging next week...since you will have visitors!!
I am so feeling that way with my blog to. I need to do it but don't want to. It takes to long but I love when I am done doing it. I am so jealous you have a pool, I would not be caught dead in a swim suit though. Give me a few more months maybe!!! Your blonde babies are so stinking cute, all of them!!!
Don't be dissing F/B. Since I don't do this Blog thing, it's the only way I stay in touch. Blog when you can but remember, Facebook comes first.
I don't blame you at all for being outside enjoying that wonderful AZ sunshine instead of inside blogging. Not one bit. Others may hate you for it but not me. Nothin' but love baby.
I've been in a blog funk too. I think it's everywhere. Seems like no one's blogging as much right now. Maybe it's spring fever.
And I so agree with you on the FB thing. It's such a time suck. I'm removing the app from my phone. No offense to yo fatha. haha:)
How did i just now see this post you made on your blog?! Oh right, because i haven't been going on my blog. I feel ya, i have not been in the mood for a loooong time. Who knows when I'll ever get back into the blogging mood. FB is the thing i guess. I love that i get to see what my sisters post everyday on FB and what they do. Love it!
I think you should go forward on that idea you threw out awhile ago about having a bunch of girls over to swim! Maybe some BBQ also before we all head out for the summer? Two weeks is right around the corner. :(
Hopefully I'll see ya tonight and we can talk about it. If not i really hope you and your sis come to zumba tomorrow. She will like it i bet!
Post a Comment