CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Campfire stories with Grandma and Grandpa

One night the kids roasted some marshmellows in Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Don's backyard with some of their cousins. They were full of the giggles that night! Grandma Wendy had an idea to make up a campfire story. We went around in a circle and contributed one or two sentences to the story until it was complete. When it came to Avery's turn she was doing really well with the story until she added someone pooping or peeing at the end, which in turn was followed by tons of laughter from the grandkids (and Grandpa!) Every time the story got passed to her I had high hopes that she had forgotten about all the bodily functions..... nope!! Haha, got a laugh out of us though! Oh, my little Avery :)








Brody getting all the kids to laugh with his "cheeeeese!"










The campfire crew!













These kids stayed up way too late just about every night and absolutely wore each other OUT! Look at how Brody and his cousin Gabe fell asleep! j

Good times.


3 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Gotta love kids and the things they say. Tayson for some reason gets a kick out of saying poop and anytime he farts he thinks it's the funniest thing, which make me laugh! Campfires are so much fun!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Brody looks too comfortable sleeping!! Ha ha!
And I don't know what your deal is. I always laugh at poop and pee stories! They never disappoint.
Fart knocker.
Poop.
Butt.
Thpthpthpthpthp.
Doo doo pee pee.
Boomps.
See...they're funny. And you're laughing.

Laurel Rasmussen said...

Haha Boomps!!
I love that Avery was the first to add bodily functions to the story! Its just not complete without one! and now I'm laughing!