
I love this little girl. She could seriously not be more girly! Always posing for the camera and showing off her dancing skills. They were having fun feeding the seagulls some goldfish :)


JD is crazy! He was like, "I'm here and there's no way I'm NOT getting in the ocean!" Haha, not me, I'm such a wimp. It was freezing! But he had a good time catching some waves, and me some rays!

The next day we rented some beach cruisers and rode around the beach FOREVER! I loved it, so much fun!


10 comments:
Haha, Mickey D's is still decent, yum ice cream sounds so good now! :)
I love all of these pictures, the ones on the ocean are too cute. Don't you love that we live pretty close to California!?! Those bikes look fun, i might have to try those out next time.
A micky d's ice cream cone sounds so good right now!
I'll get on that Mark!
I am so jealous. Looks like a great mini vaca! Glad you guys had fun!
That looks like so much fun!
I am so jealous! looks like fun!
Jealous! Love the pictures of Jace looking like a hard A. haha!
So I'm about to comment, and I see that I apparently have already commented. (How did you know that was Mark?) He must have been bored at work.
So this is Chelle now. And I must say I'm jealous of your trip to the beach. But don't get me started on that...cuz I'm just gonna get more mad at the snow that is outside my window right now.
Ok, can I just tell you, that I'm laughing my butt off at Jace and his peace sign, and "rock on" sign! That kid freaking cracks me up!!
Gotta love Micky D's ice cream! Brody sure looked like he did!
Love that little Aves and her dancing on the beach! So flippin cute!
And I must say sis, you're looking mighty fine, and mighty skinny!! Can I get a DAAAAAAAAMN GIRL!
how fun is that! You are the cutest dang family and do way fun things with you kiddies!
9th pic down....
you should have sang the "pants on the ground" song to the dude in the backround... :)
Post a Comment