CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Somebody get me the PEPTO!

Oh My GOSh!! If I hear "On the Wings of Love" one more time, I will puke!! Is anyone else with me??!!!! They sure played that one out didn't they?! I woke up this morning with that retarded song in my head and IT WON'T GO AWAY! And I knew Jake was a homo from the beginning and lastnight just proved it! Nice pick buddy. Good thing I read the spoiler on the internet a month before. I just didn't want to believe it, but it prepared me for lastnight and I was ok with his choice.... because he's a D-bag and deserves Vienna! JD watched it with me and you can just imagine all his smart "A" comments about Jake and all his gayness. We both really loved Tenley and JD felt so bad for her and said she needed a manly man (what, like you honey?!) Haha anyways, can't believe I wasted a whole post on my dumb reality show. But this song is seriously driving me crazy!



Oh and before I forget... what is up with Ali as the new Bachelorette?? Tenley would've been a way better choice. This may just be the first time in the history of all Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons that I don't watch. (or she may just have to grow on me!) ;)

13 comments:

Rochelle said...

DITTO! I was going to call you. Was that for real. The song! What the heck? disgusting! I wish I could have watched it with you and JD. Dix was trying to sleep and I kept going off so he finally went in the other room to sleep. I watched it late but wanted to throw!

Laurel Rasmussen said...

Ha... I just got done listening to that song on youtube. I kinda like it!
But yeah, Jake is a homo, and Ali is a lame choice for the next bachelorette. What a waste of a season!

Rochelle said...

And I loved Tenley too. So sweet! She does need a manly man though, not weird smiley, was that a fake smile he'd give? ya know the one with squinty eyes. He was just trying to fool us. They made Vienna look like a fool in the castle! And then he falls in love with her. Wasn't he trying to make out with Gia at that time!? Stop me now. But just so you know, I had an idea when you told me you read the spoiler but wasn't going to ruin it for me. That only meant bad news!

Rochelle said...

And whats the problem with Ali? A little too confident right? Didn't she think Jake was totally in love with her. I kind of like her confidence though.

Anna Beal said...

I read the "spoilers" by Reality Steve right when the season started. I was well informed and expected everything. Also...Tenley is too smart to continue on with "The Bachelorette". Its all a bunch of crock, and totally staged. Ps. Thanks for getting the song stuck in my head ;)

Brian and Mal said...

Tell me about it! I was singing "on the wings of love" to Brian allll night last night.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Dude,I totally woke up with that stupid song in my head this morning too!!! I almost vomited! I used to like that song, but now every time I hear it, I'm going to think of Vienna and her nappy extensions!

Jake's a douche. I give them a month tops! He acts like a 12 year old around her. And why the crap did he keep saying she was "drop dead gorgeous?" Is he seeing something we're not? I think he should get his eyes checked, cuz he is a pilot afterall...and you can't be blind and fly.

And I'm still laughing at the "purple swimsuit" the show put on Vienna to cover her butt cheeks!

And Alli?? Seriously! GET SOME NEW MEAT! I'm sick of the Bachelors and Bachelorettes being the rejects! I didn't like Jillian at all, but I still watched her season...so I know I'll probably watch Alli too. The show sucks you in! I can't help it. It's a disease.

And Jake on Dancing With the Stars? He's NOT getting my vote. I just want to see Vienna's face as he's paired up with a hot dancer and dances real nice and close! HA HA! SUCKA!

Oh man, don't even get me started on the Bachelor! I need a blog soley dedicated to that! But seriously Jake, Vienna?!

Whit K said...

Oh my Justin says the same thing about Jake, he hates him! ha ha I'm just as sucked in as you are.

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

This post cracks me up!!! Haha, he is a D Bag, what the heck is wrong with him?!?! I don't get it and it ticked me off that he picked her. So stupid, but whatever! Maybe they'll work out and last forever, ya never know, i just don't tink the girl will ever mature. Poor Tenley, i got tears in my eyes when she was crying. That made me so sad. How could he hurt her, she is the sweetest girl.
Anyway it was fun tonight, good to see you.

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Hahahaha, k i just read Lachelle's comment, haha I'm cracking up here!! That it hilarious on what she put! I totally agree to the T!

Josh and Jillian said...

I don't watch the Bachelor, but I do watch Regis and Kelly every day and they always talk about that show. Then, they had that guy and the sausage girl on this week. I agree, they are lame and cheesy. haha

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am just furious its Ali, can't stand her. lamo

Meradith said...

I have had that song playing on the loud speakers inside my head with no break from it. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. And last night at Jason and Molly's wedding I thought maybe the guest performer at their reception would be him AGAIN, singing that damn song AGAIN. It would have been kinda funny if it was him though.

And no I didn't really order drawn butter soup. haha! My writing is probably 50% literal and 50% not. But I hate clarifying with the "Just kidding" after ever exaggeration, so I keep people guessing. We are coming back down in a couple weeks and going to dinner, I need to see your face!!