CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time's Up!

Ok, so I've had enough time and am ready to blog. Only problem is that it's again taking FOREVER to upload my pics... so I leave you with the only thing that would load!! And can I just say, poor Brody!! Avery sure has fun dressing him up. I had a good laugh though!




5 comments:

Clenece said...

lol, That is how I feel about Kaden...poor guy! lol

Cute cute!

Brian and Mal said...

Hehe! LOVE the shoes!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

It's crazy how much they look alike! Those are some darling pictures.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Brody makes such a cute little girl though!! Classic! I guess that's what he gets from having a girlie girl older sister!

Rochelle said...

I am dying! Hilarious! Ask JD about me dressing him up...
My favorite blue dress and blue bow! Looks a lot like Brody in that picture. We'll have to pull it out.