Sorry this post is not going to be exciting but I was going through my camera and I can't believe how behind I am! December was a fun and busy month so as soon as we get settled back here in AZ I will hopefully catch up. We've been battling the flu since Saturday and it has gone through us all (Brody twice!) although JD is yet to catch it... we are keeping our fingers crossed and our medicine cab filled with Zicam in hopes that he won't!! I'm over the flu but now I have this dang cold and I feel it in my head, ugh! I feel overwhelmed. The house looks like a bomb went off and I still need to unpack AND put away Christmas decor. Tasks that always seem to daunt me for some reason. Maybe I will surprise JD and have it all done by the time he gets home from work... and maybe not!! Oh and our vehicle looks so sad, like we took a 16 hour 2 day road trip from hell with 3 little ones! Wait, we DID!! (Props to Jace though, he was such a sweetheart, love that boy so much.) Hopefully I will be somewhat productive today since I think my throw up cleaning is probably coming to an end?! (fingers crossed!) So here's to 2010..... and I will once again try to work on my last years resolutions that didn't quite seem to get resolved!!! Peace out.
Oh BTW, I am splurging on a cleaning crew coming in tomorrow to deep clean the house!!! Woo hoo, does that take a load off or what???!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Sad you guys are sick, if there's anything i can do for you let me know. Now what the shiz, a cleaning crew!! NO FAIR! Haha. I actually like to clean I'm sure you already knew that. A little weird i know, I would call it OCD! Anyways i LOVE your header pic, so cute and i like the view of your butt, sexy mama! You were definitely working it! Haha. Get feeling better Leah. Xoxox
I'm so sorry about your drive home...I'm guessing Avery got sick then? Poor kids!
Love the new family pic on top of your page.
And so jealous you are having someone come in and clean your house!!
CUTE family picture!
Jessica's comment was funny, I agree with her, you're such a babe!!! I'm sorry you guys are sick. Sick kids are the worst, we have Pinkeye over here at our house, so awful, I swear they get sick two days after every Sunday!
That stinks Leah! Have fun with the cleaning crew! I am sure you can leave some funny things out to give them something to talk about! PS....Remember the days when people would not clean up after themselves and the would find rotten mac n cheese in a bowl on their bed? Uhhh...if only it were that easy!
I will hate myself forever if I dont look like you after I have 3 kids. You are crazy! You look so cute and I want your haircut on my head now! You pull off short hair better than anyone I know.
And I am way super jealous of your cleaning crew, I am pretty sure I want that done!
I'm sorry you are all sick! I got hit with the cold of the century yesterday and I couldn't even take any good drugs cause I'm still breastfeeding! But my whole house fell apart. Todd got home last night and I figured he would help, but he just plopped down in front of the Playstation while I did dishes. I think any mom of 3 that isn't overwhelmed some days is lying. So lets just say that I am seriously reconsidering the whole havin 6 kids thing!
Your new family picture is amazing! I love it. I can relate to the family all being sick. It is the worst. That is awesome that you are having people come and clean for you. You deserve rest!!!
I love your new family picture at the top - I love that Avery is peaking (true to her personality, right?)
Cleaning a way messy house is stressful to me too. Luckily we have a very tiny apartment, so it SHOULDN'T take too long - but it usually does anyway. I think that's awesome that you're having a cleaning crew come in. My sister usually has a cleaning crew come right before she goes on a big vacation and before she has a baby - way smart!
Hope you all get feeling better soon!
p.s. this is actually Camile. (It always makes me laugh to read my comment over again and imagine my hubby saying it - ha ha!)
Ummm, that new blog header family picture....probably the CUTEST thing I've ever seen! You better post some of those family pictures, cuz I wanna see!!!
Sorry you guys are all sick again. I thought it was just a 24 hour bug that you guys got, but it sounds like it is lasting longer than 24 hours. Luckily, me, Mark, and Camden have avoided getting sick. Knock on wood.
That sucks the drive home was bad. Sorry bout that....and I'm totally diggin the idea of a cleaning crew coming to deep clean the house. I'd splurge on that!
Glad you guys were able to come to Camden's blessing and stay awhile! We loved having you guys stay with us! We miss you guys already! Thanks again for visiting us! Hopefully soon we can come visit you guys in Arizona. Camden says he wants to play with his cousins ;)
Oh, I forgot to mention, baby got back!!! (If ya know what I'm sayin') I'm jealous!
Leah, I love the family picture of you guys, it is so cute and original. I hope you post more up so I can copy your ideas!
Wow you guys sound like what weve been going through with the whole sickness thing, except it's only gone around once; hopefully it wont twice. Tylar had a major case of Bronchitis! I'm still trying to heal. Well I hope you guys are all better and good idea on a cleaning crew, i'm sure that took a load off!
Post a Comment