CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

December '09

Here is our December pics... in my attempt to catch up it's all crammed into one post. And I am kinda blah at the moment so I have nothing really cool to say either....




311 Concert 12/10/09....... yes that's two 311 concerts in less than 6 months. Does that count us as groupies???! Oh well, I love them and it was a total blast!














____________________________________




Jace finished up his fall/winter season of Tball! And went undefeated again!! lol


We are taking a short break from Tball to allow Jace to play soccer or whatever else he wants to sample ;)







_______________________________




Lights at the Mesa Temple




I love this temple. I think it's gorgeous, and can't wait for construction to begin on the Gilbert Temple that will be right down the street from us!






Haha, Brody trying to sneak under the fence to the nativity scene until he got stuck!!








__________________________________



Christmas in AZ....








We decided to celebrate Christmas here before heading to Idaho. Although Santa did find them in Idaho as well!!














____________________________________

Off to Idaho......




Before making it to our destination we stopped off in Utah for a few days and we were able to stay with my sis Lachelle. I was so excited to finally meet our newest little nephew. He is so ADORABLE! It was nice to get to spend some time with her. We were the first guests in their new gorgeous, beautiful, fabulous home. I think we broke it in real good! (sorry)














The kids were obsessed with this little man. They were constantly fighting over who got to hold him next. Brody kept saying "bebe" in his cute little french sounding accent!! It made me wonder if it's maybe time for another???? Mmmm.... maybe not! Although tempting because he is so irresistibly cute!




On December 23rd we celebrated JD's grandparents 75th wedding Anniversary at Memory Grove in Salt Lake City. Can you believe this incredible milestone?!! It's really amazing and his grandparents look unbelievable and their story is really inspiring. I can't believe I forgot my camera. I will try and maybe do a post just on them once I get a hold of some pictures from the event..... but later that evening the Meacham clan went to temple square to see the lights, it was Cold to say the least..... so we just enjoyed the lights from on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building.



Jace and Brody enjoying the view of the temple. Brody kept saying "wow, wow!"



____________________________________

Christmas '09




Christmas Eve and the kids in their Christmas jammies!







Christmas morning... Brody trying on Jace's cool Bumblebee helmet!







I think it fits Jace better!!








Avery loves her new collection of My little Ponies!







I made JD this sweet Michigan blanket for Christmas... he likes it!






And this is what I got for Christmas!!! Apparently having JD, is all I need ;)







Avery and cousin Abbi playing princess




__________________________________


Goldilocks!!!


Aunt Leisha put her extensions in Avery's hair and she was on cloud nine! She kept them in all night and would not walk but skip everywhere. She loved when the curls would bounce on her back! Too funny... I do prefer Avery's little pixie haircut though!










Jace and Avery in the future!!




On our way back home we were able to stop and go to Camden's baby blessing. It was so nice to spend an extra day with family.

Mom and all the sisters (except Laurel, we missed ya.) Oh yeah, and Brody!!




This will probably be the last time I see my bro Layne for 2 years!! He's been called to serve in the Bucharest, Romania mission and reports beginning of February! I am so proud of you Layne and I know you are going to be an awesome missionary.
Well that' all..... I miss all my family already, the time always goes by way too fast. Jace has mentioned several times how much he wants to move to Idaho and live there forever! He's going to have a lot of convincing to do for his Daddy to consider that! Although I'm not complaining, I love the 70 degree weather we've been having ;)
Oh yeah, and how about the Bachelor??!! It's going to be a good season.... my pick is Tenley for sure!!

11 comments:

Clenece said...

gezz... You guys have had a busy month. Glad you guys had a good Christmas. I love your header picture.

Natalie said...

Looks like a great December! I'm so glad I was able to see you while you were here! We need to plan that girls trip. Tell JD to not be cheap and get you the presents you deserve :)
Love Avery with the extensions in her hair! So cute!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Wow...you posted a lot, that therefore, I have to comment a lot. So let's get started, shall we?:

1. Yes, you are officially 311 groupies. And JD's shirt....kind of creepy. That's a pretty big head of Ice Cube...or Ice Tea; whatever the hell the name of that rapper is. Oh yes, and you're HOT!

2. Glad Jace's T-ball team went "undefeated" again ;)

3. I love that picture of Brody stuck under the fence. Can ya blame the kid for wanting to sneak into the nativity to look at the "bebe" (in Brody's words)Jesus?

4. Santa definitely visited you guys in AZ! Love Jace's cheeser...could it get any bigger? And it appears that Brody wants to be a princess too....it appears as if he loves the princess wand.

5. We are so glad you guys were able to come and visit us! And we're also glad you were able to break in our house! We loved havin ya, and our house is still in one piece! Camden misses y'all already!! And I loved that Brody called him "bebe."

6. Jace's Bumblebee helmet = awesome.

7. Did I read that you MADE that Michigan blanket?! Go Martha Stewart!

8. JD's present t-shirt = awesome.

9. Avery's little Goldilocks makes me laugh! I would say I prefered her little pixie cut also :)

10. Lastly, we're so glad you guys were able to make it to Camden's blessing!! We really appreciate it and so does Camden! We miss you guys....and I think you should listen to Jace when he says to move to Idaho ;) wink wink. Or actually, you could move to Utah and live by us! There are a few lots for sale up here :) Just a thought. Although, I don't blame ya for wanting to stick around in the hot AZ weather! Glad you guys made it back to AZ safely. Love ya sis!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Oh, and don't worry, we didn't forget to get you guys your Christmas present....it's "in the mail." I promise you'll get it before next Christmas :)

Laurel Rasmussen said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad I was able to spend a week or so with ya before I headed back. Can't wait to see you in a week!!

Also, Tenley has and always will be my favorite. The Paris Hilton chick has got to go. Also, the cry baby, Michelle.

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

I want Tenley to win too! ♥ that show. Your "catch up" was fun. Happy New Year!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Wow that was a huge post, glad your keeping everyone updated. I love all the pics of you and your family. Your sisters all look so much alike. I can see where you guys get your looks, your parents are gorgeous and your mom looks so young! Brody is too cute, i love the picture of him trying to go under the fenc, lol. What a doll he is, all your kids are adorable. We should get together soon, go to the park, lunch or have a girls night. Let me know what day works best for you.
That concert was so fun, you and JD are such a blast to hangout with. Mike was telling me about a couple other concerts coming into town if you guys want to go with us. I forget who's coming though, I'll ask Mike and then text you when and who. We definitely should get together soon though. :)

Skylette said...

That is awesome that Avery left her extensions in all night! Way too cute, that is for sure.

Don't even get me started on The Bachelor - I'm still in shock about Rozlyn's stunt, but I'm glad they sent her ace home!

Barney Family said...

Man I'm so glad you've been posting a lot late;y, i love all the pics! Looks like you guys had a fun vacation!! We need a girls night soon! We should all get together and watch a chic flic, snack out and make some bows or jewlery or somthin! Lemme know when is good for you and let's put it together with the girls!

Alli Blue said...

How did I miss all these posts? stupid blogger! It's so funny your kids are in shorts and a tank top for Christmas! I would love that!

Meradith said...

I think the only thing that would have made this Christmas more complete would have been a picture of our husbands standing next to each other, arm in arm, in their fun Christmas shirts. That would have been just too adorable for words. Those two!

Great post! It's like a MEGA post! 5 or so in 1! love it:)