CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome, Come on In!

After we settled back into our home after the summer in Texas I decided that I needed to spruce up our front porch. It was so blah and just plain sad. I feel like your front porch is a bit of a first impression, and the impression we were making wasn't good! So after sweeping and spraying off the front porch, cleaning the window, and scrubbing the door down, it looked pretty good. Add a few cute decorations and walla.... an inviting front porch!! I am no Martha Stewart so I was quite proud of myself! I even made the cute door hanger all by myself. I never quite understood why my Mom would get so excited about the flower arrangements she made, now I understand. Totally addicting!























7 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Very posh Leah!

Clenece said...

I love the new look! Especially your flower arrangement!! Way to go!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

That flower arrangement is pretty, very colorful. That's awesome you made that! I agree, your front porch is now very welcoming.

Rochelle said...

love it! you are so creative and so good at decorating. Take the dang compliment! I agree on front porch fist impressions totally. So what does mine say with the dog slober stained door?

Laurel Rasmussen said...

This post reminds me of grandma. She is always telling me that when your front porch looks nice, it's more inviting. She has me vacuum up the mat outside her door frequently. :)
Cute flower arrangement though, how domestic of you!

Alli grins said...

Okay Martha! It looks great:-)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Well isn't that just the cutest doorstep ever! Very Martha, sis! You're becoming quite crafty! Now you have to make a door arrangement for every season and holiday. While you're at it....make me some too :)