CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Idaho Visit

I am so behind which means too many pics to try and weed out! We just got back from visiting all our family in Idaho. We always have so much fun and squeeze in about a thousand things to do! We had swim lessons, baby blessings, baby showers, family pics, and just some good ol' Idaho fun with family! Here are the thousand pictures from the visit and of course I have to add the captions to just about every pic :)



Swim lessons at the Ammon pool




Mastering the art of the trampoline!
Rasmussen Christmas card pics 2009. It's not complete, some family members were not in town and will have to be photo shopped in. Hence the weird spacing!



The sisters!!









STUDS!!!!!! WOO!






Lana and Aaron baby blessing for Stockton.






Here's the kids "living the dream" in the Jeep right before they did a 360 in the Nelson's beautiful veggie garden, smashing the onions, radishes, peppers, and carrots! Yeah, that was a short lived dream. Ugh, of course Jace had to be the one driving!









Lachelle's Baby Shower!!! Which pretty much ended up just being a family BBQ. Can't wait for the little guy to come in a few months!










JD, Brody, and Mark just "kickin' it!"


Aaron was master of the grill for the event!


_______________________________________
Hanging with the Meacham Family....



Cousins Connor and Brody 4 weeks apart! They are so dang cute together.




The Meacham baseball team!




Brody with his favorite uncle, Kelly!




Grandma Wendy and Brode







Some randoms...





I swear I do Avery's hair everyday, although you wouldn't know it. She is such a wild child!



6 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Your kids are seriously so freaken cute! I can't get over how much they all look alike, I also can't get over how big your family is and how many sisters you have. That's so awesome to have that many sisters!

Natalie said...

So cute! I love Avery's little face and her messy hair! Wish I could have been there for the shower!

Megan Sorenson said...

I loved those pics, it's fun to look at pictures of beautiful people. You and your sisters really are! I'm so glad you had fun in Idaho.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Glad we were able to come up to Idaho and hang out with everyone!! Wish we could have stayed longer. And don't lie...Avery is a sweet little innocent girl who is very chill....you just don't do her hair. It's ok, you have 3 kids; it's understandable ;) Ha ha. Just jokin! Don't worry, your kiddies are cute no matter what!

April said...

Looks like you had a blast in Idaho! Good for you!! You have such a big family.. how much fun is that!? Oh.. and I love the girls and guy photos, jd is always such a bad ass.. LOL. Kev prolly woulda done the same thing. :)

Clenece said...

What a fun trip! You look so cute in your family pictures!