Jace had his first day of school on Monday! Which means that I also have a new bedtime, no more sleeping in for me. Kindergarten here is full day and so far he LOVES IT! Everyday when I pick him up from school I get to hear about the new friends he made and what he had for lunch and what they did in class. It is so crazy and I cannot express how it feels to have a child old enough to go to school. I love him so much and am so excited for him to learn so many new things and have this experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
He's so so cute! What a little stud! I bet he's gonna have lots of girlfriends at school! Lol
I think I am ok when for when the girls head off to school, but at the same time I feel a little wacked out. I am so happy for then and this new adventure, but I have to give up a lot of control. And Jace is gone all day????? I would be so sad! But what can we do? I am sure as hell not home schooling! ;)
I also typed like I was wacked out in my last post! Sorry!!!
So cute! I can't believe he is in Kindergarten! So crazy!
I can't believe he goes to school. What a little stud, he's so freakin cute.
What a handsome little man. Watch out ladies! It looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip to Idaho. We are going there next month for a visit. I wish we could have been there at the same time!
Dude, Jace is such a pimp with his new school outfit and Batman backpack!! I still can't believe he is old enough to be in kindergarten!!! I bet girls are constantly chasing him around the school yard! Keep on pimpin Jacers!
Dejah starts Kindergarten on the 26th! She is so excited. Crazy that you guys have it all day! Is that Mon-Fri?
What a big BOY! He looks so cute all ready to go!
He is a cutie, I love that all your kids are super blonde!! You are all darling!
Ah! How cute, Jace is such a stud! I'll bet he's bringing girlfriends home already!
I know girl I feel the same way! It feels sooooo wierd to have a kid in school but yet so many fun memories to look forward to! I am gettin every thing done and go to Utah this weekend to get the u haul and my things out of storage. After i'm all finished,we need to hang out! I look forward to it and having girls nights too! Talk to ya soon!
way to go Jace! digging the batman backpack. Damon will be jealous.
OMG!! He has grown up SO fast! I bet you can't even believe it.. He looks so excited to go to school. I'm glad to hear that he likes it. One baby in school.. oh boy.
HOW CUTE!! How's Jace likin' kindergarten?? I miss you guys so much! Jace is growing up so darn fast. Aww, tell him I love him! Wish me luck this Monday! First day at the big IF High! Woot woot! lOVES<3
such a hottie, had to comment again!
Post a Comment