CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGosh!! I can't contain myself right now. I want to tell someone about this because I am SO EXCITED but it's nearly 1am and shocker, I am the only one up! JD's out of town and I texted him but he's sleeping so I guess the blog will have to do. Well I just bought tickets to go see Daughtry Aug. 18th. He's at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe which is my all time favorite concert venue. It's small and I always make my way up to the very front! I just happened to check his website tonight and AAHHHH can someone please share in this excitement with me?! I am also going to be buying his CD which comes out tomorrow. Guess what I'll be listening to on our roadtrip to Idaho?! Haha, I'm such a dork... but I LOVE him. So excited! :)


Oh yeah, if JD is unable to go with me (which I will drag him there if he is actually in town) but if he can't go, I will be needing someone to take his place! Any volunteers? :)

9 comments:

Alli Blue said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LEAH! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! YOU R GOING TO HAVE A FREAKIN' BLAST!!!!! (is that enough excitement for you) I am just trying to be supportive!!!!!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

So fun! And it was so fun to run into you at the D-backs game last week! Welcome back!

Mark and Lachelle said...

So you're still aspiring to become a Daughtry groupie eh?? That is pretty awesome for ya! I know how much you LOOOOOOOVE Daughtry. Even enough to stalk him in North Carolina. Ha ha! Have fun sis! Hope you can make your way up to the front and maybe even touch Daughtry's HAND!! Maybe JD should be going with you, just to be there to catch you, when you faint :)

Josh and Jillian said...

How fun!! I love going to concerts at small venues. I love your new picture at the top of your blog all decked out in red, white, and blue. Your kids are so adorable!!!!!

Natalie said...

So fun! I love concerts! have a blast!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

How freaken AWESOME Leah! I want to go!!! That's five days after i have this baby, but if JD doesn't go i can have Becky watch the baby and Tayson for a few hours, it's not like it would be all night, unless we could follow them and maybe even meet them! Haha! Totally kidding! Let me know if JD won't be in town that day.

Ali said...

Leah, just found your blog. Haven't seen you for forever, where are you guys?

BTW - If you need a date, I totally volunteer. LOVE Daughtry too! ;)

Ali Taylor

April said...

LOL!! Did I give you the idea to go see Daughtry? I think I actually moved the girls weekend so I will be able to go to the concert in Vegas!! Just need to find someone to watch Bostyn.. if I can bear a night without her! :)

I would LOVE to go with you, but you have a blast! WOO HOO!!

Rochelle said...

crap I am wayyy late. but awesome! And if you still need someone let me know. jealous bit--