





After the parade we headed over to IHOP for some breakfast! Brody passed out in the car on the way there, he was pooped! I love looking in my rear view mirror and seeing these faces...



Notice my hippie sis in the pic?! Love the orange hair? Yah, she begged me to do it! Haha, wasn't quite what she had in mind. All I did was pull it through the cap, she did the rest so I take no credit! You're still beautiful Leisha ;)
Later that night we went to our Stake's BBQ and watched the fireworks on the church grounds. The kids had a blast running around with all the other hooligans. Jace commented that this was "the second best day of my life!" (I forgot to ask what the first was!) Poor guy doesn't get out much I guess, LOL!

My sister in law and my neices and nephew came too! The kids had a lot of fun together.


The girls sittin back and enjoying the fireworks!
I LOVE these last two pics... I hope they always love eachother this much!


I just want to end by saying how blessed and lucky I feel to live in this country. I am thankful for the freedoms that I enjoy and for those who fought (and are still fighting) so hard so that I can live the way that I do. I am proud to be an American! Hope you all had a great 4th of July. I am crossing my fingers that next year we actually get to enjoy it in Idaho Falls with all our family!
12 comments:
Glad you had fun! The kids are all beautiful! I love Brody conked out in the car! Crooked head and all!
Such adorable pictures! I'm curious to know what the 1st best day is too! :)
hahah, i love the second to last picture.. that really shows how intense the firework show was. LOL.
i would say it wasn't worth it, due to the 45 minute traffic jam on the way back! How pathetic!
But, i'll agree with Jace, it was a pretty fun day. Thanks sista :)
This summer has been fun and i'm gonna miss goin out with you in the summers! You're a great mother and i always look forward to spendin some girl time with you. I have grown a lot closer to you these past two years, and i'm grateful for that.
Cute pics. You're kids are ADORABLE. I'm gonna miss them too! love ya.
So many pictures, so much to say!!
1. I love that Brody is trying to share his cracker with us, at the parade!
2. Jace definately has the cheeser smile down! That's for sure!
3. 3 car seats?!
4. I love the random dude in the picture at Ihop!
5. Leisha's hair doesn't look THAT bad...but Leish, we got to talk about that black eyeliner...
6. What the heck is Brody doing, playing with a PINK phone at Ihop? Where's his GI Joe doll?!
7. 4th of July might have been the second best day of Jace's life, but Hunter looks like he's had better days!
8. Aren't ya glad you didn't shave Avery's head? She looks so cute in her little headbands!
9. The pictures of the kids watching the fireworks is too cute. Should be in a magazine for sure!
10. Look at you ya sexy momma! You're totally sporting a hot new haircut. Love it! You always look good though. Not fair.
11. Ok, that's all I have to say for now....but the Geico Caveman might be commenting later ;)
Love ya!
The firework show looks insane! HA! I hope that you can make it back to IF next year during the
4th too! You've totally been missing out! Also, I agree with Lachelle, Leisha's hair isn't that bad, it's the eyeliner and hippie head band that make me wonder!!
And I totally love Jace's phrases. He'll say the funniest things! "This is the second best day of my life!!" haha, such a cute kid. And he's so cute with Brody! Avery needs a little sister to love! Haha!
that pic of the arm around the shoulder is so stinking cute! I think they all look so much alike, you can definitely tell they are siblings!
That last pic of the kids is so freakin cute! I hope Tayson is gonna be close with his brother!
You seriously have some darn cute kids, really! You and JD make good looking babies. I hope you guys have some more!!! :)
Also, i can't wait to see you next week. We'll have to do something fun with the kids. And isn't that crazy that it's supposed to get 115this weekend?! Crazy! It's ok though, i love Arizona and Arkansas weather is WAY worse. Try being in 92 weather and really bad humidity-it sucks. So I'm just glad to be in AZ where there's no humidity, just dry!!!! Love it.
Love the pictures of the kids looking at the fireworks together. Those moments are ones for the memory books :)
Great pictures and great kids. I am glad you had a great time. ALex
I love all these pictures! I'm glad the early morning was worth it.. I know how hard that can be on you! Although your sis is there to help you or was. Hopefully next year you will be able to enjoy the holiday with JD. :)
Brody looks so big in those pictures! Looks like a great 4th of july...I see IF in your future for next year :)
Wow! Could you be any more photogenic? NO! Amazing pictures, Leah! I love the one with Jace's arm around Brody. What cute kiddos! I'm glad you're back in AZ safely and I'm wishing Jace a great time in Kindergarten. It's hard to send your first one off to school. Good luck to you, too, cute Mommy:-)
Post a Comment