I have been wanting to do this for awhile and with our third baby coming TOMORROW... I decided I better get with it. Since we really don't live near family, I would love for them to somehow be a part of our everyday lives and view pics of our ever-changing family! This will also be my lame attempt at a journal and scrapbook. Good thing I have my computer savvy sister here with me for awhile or I would be so lost! I am going to try and post some pics of the last few months and then get the baby on here soon for you all to meet him! Wish me luck tomorrow, life is about to get a lot more crazy!
Naptime with Avery and "Monkey." She loves this dang thing and has recently become quite attatched to it!
Jace and Avery sneaking a snack behind the couch after I told them "NO!"

JD came home from work and saw that we checked out "Sword and the Stone" from the library and was so excited because it was his favorite growing up. Him and Jace camped out in front of the tv to watch it, but obviously didn't get through it all!
Corn on the cob!!
Her favorite!
They are doing so well sleeping together. And Avery's transition to the bed was too easy! I always end up having to move them apart before I go to bed. We plan on getting them bunk beds when we get back to Arizona.
My goofball
Lovin' the shoes!
Naptime with Avery and "Monkey." She loves this dang thing and has recently become quite attatched to it!
Jace and Avery sneaking a snack behind the couch after I told them "NO!"
JD came home from work and saw that we checked out "Sword and the Stone" from the library and was so excited because it was his favorite growing up. Him and Jace camped out in front of the tv to watch it, but obviously didn't get through it all!
Corn on the cob!!
Her favorite!
They are doing so well sleeping together. And Avery's transition to the bed was too easy! I always end up having to move them apart before I go to bed. We plan on getting them bunk beds when we get back to Arizona.
My goofball
Lovin' the shoes!







Posing in front of the D-Backs field after the game.

11 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world sis!! Who helped ya set it up? It's a pretty sweet looking blog! You don't have very many pictures though; you should probably post more ;)
AWWWHHH...How cute are your stinking kids. If we ever had a girl we were going to name her Avery. Sad to say I didn't even know your kids' names. Hopefully this will help us all keep in touch a little better. Good luck with your baby. Hey now we all need to talk Lana into getting a blog!!!
Lovin it!!! I'm so happy you started one, even though we live so close to each other I love lookin at the pics. Maybe now that you know how to do this, you can show me how to make mine look good.
YEAH! Leah!!! You have a blog! I don't really use myspace and hated logging in just to see your cute little family!!! So happy that you have a blog now! Avery is a doll, love her choice of shoes! Jace isn't too bad looking himself ;) Your kids are too cute and I'm excited for your new little one. Good luck with that, post pics soon!!!
p.s BEWARE!!!!! If you ever figure out how to keep a clean house with three kids....please share!!!
I'm so glad that you started a blog! Good luck today with LITTLE Brody :)....hopefully he's not 9 lbs! Make sure you let me know how everything goes! Love Ya!
I am so glad you have a blog. I can't believe you are having your baby today, crazy! You have to post pics as soon as you can, I can't wait! I hope you are doing well, your kids are amazing, they are so cute!
welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Prepare to be sucked in! Your little ones are darling!
Wow, your kids are getting so big! I'm excited you started a blog and I can't wait to see the new addition to the family! I wish ours was coming that soon! Good Luck with everything.
Cute blog! I loved the story of JD and Jace watching "Sword in the Stone" it is also one of my husband's favorites from childhood. His parents gave it to us awhile ago and I think Aaron was more excited than the girls! :)
Congratulations on the new baby boy! And good luck - keep us posted with lots of pictures!
Wow girl! You are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! and your cute little family...your little girl looks just like her mamma! What a BEAUTIFUL family. I hope I look half as good as you when I do the marriage/baby stuff (and I'll be happy w/ myself)...one day I'll blog but not right now ha ha all I would blog about would be me and my pup! Love YOU!! I wish you the best of luck through your pregnancy! I can't wait to hear all about your new little man!
That was a fun birthday party you had for Jace! Love all the pics. What a cutie!
Post a Comment