Jace brings home a ton of papers he worked on in school that day. As I was going through it, ready to thow it all away I came across this...
At first I was thinking.... "Who's this Ladon kid that apparently he DOES NOT LIKE! Maybe I need a chat with his teacher?" Then I looked at his drawing and it all made sense.
"Just not rite! I Do not like Ladon!"
I wanted to post something on the 10th anniversary of September 11th but just couldn't find any words that could accurately describe my feelings about that horrific day. Sometimes our children's simplest of words says it best. May we never forget the lives that were lost and the bravery and selfless acts of love and kindess that many great people showed on that day. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Couldn't have said it any better.
When did Jace turn into such an artist?!
Jace's picture sums up everyone's feelings!! Well drawn Jacers!!
Wow Leah. That is amazing. He totally understands.
Post a Comment