CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"THEY SEE ME ROLLIN....."

"THEY HATIN'.......... THEY TRYIN' TO CATCH ME RIDIN DIRTY!!!" (Haha, that's what my missionary bro. wrote me after I told him we bought a minivan!) Yes, you heard that right my friends. I am the PROUD owner of a shiny new 2010 Honda Odyssey! I never thought in a million years that I'd be rollin around in a minivan. Seriously.... NEVER! Our Durango reached 100K miles and we were ready for a new vehicle. It actually took JD awhile to talk me into it but after having our 3rd child I definitely saw the need for a more kid friendly ride. Our dealer cleverly calls it "van-ology" and once you get over the fact that it's a minivan you realize how AWESOME they are! LOVE LOVE LOVE mine. How can you go wrong with doors that open automatically with the push of a button on your keychain?? Plus the fact that the kids can load themselves. They think it's a party van and love riding around in it. I'm finding excuses to run errands now because I love it that much! Crazy right??!!


Thar she is





"My music so loud.... I'm swangin'.... They hopin' that they gon catch me ridin' dirty!" Haha, sorry that song is in my head now. (and yes, I had to look up those lyrics!)



SA-WEET!



I'm bringin sexy back baby!




Don't be jealous




Don't be hatin'



Meacham fam gives it a thumbs up!!
My friend shared this video with me and it's HILARIOUS! Describes us perfectly, Haha!














It's our Swagger Wagon and you better believe we're proud of it! Watch out, we're setting a new trend....
Word to your Mutha
Peace out!

14 comments:

Stacy Ellison said...

So your a minivan mom? We are in the process of buying a new car too. Your post almost had me wanting a mini van! :)

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

You crack me up Leah! Sweet ride, even better in person then pictures. You should of showed everyone the inside of that sucker, it's pretty awesome i thought.
Loving all your strike a pose pictures! Looking pretty good i might say.
P.S. I'm loving that video!

Natalie said...

Love it! I'm so proud of you! :)

Alli Blue said...

nerd. welcome to the club.

Mark and Lachelle said...

My Swagger wagon, what! My swagger wagon! Everytime I watch that video, it makes me pee my pants just a little.

Can't believe you broke down and got yourself a mini-van. But girl, you definitely know how to work it!! If I looked as hot as you riding around in a dustbuster, I'd go buy one right now!
Hot momma, you're gonna be turning heads crusin around in your new ride! Don't ya just love getting new cars? When we got ours, I too would find excuses to go run errands just so I could drive around in it....don't worry, that doesn't last long ;)

But seriously, you're H-O-T! Do I get the pleasure of taking a ride in your new van in October?? I hope so! Have I mentioned you're hot? I better not let Mark see this post and all of your hotness. He'll think he married the wrong Rasmussen sister!

Love ya! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Heaton's said...

Thats Awesome!! Minivans really are easier with little kids. We had one for awhile when I had babies and it was nice.
Feel free to come and do my errands any time!! HA HA

Jace should walk home with Hopper one day next week. Give us a call!

Megan Sorenson said...

Oh man, I've been telling Travis we need a minivan ever since Gracie was born. Piling three kids into the back of a car!!! Not fun!!! Love it though, I love the van.

Laurel Rasmussen said...

Haha! I actually find that song very appropriate for this post! Layne knows what's up.

Love the swagger wagon though. Suits you very well. ;) I can see how that is a lot more conveinent than the durango though.

I also love that Avery has her poodle skirt on. hahahaha she's probably missed not wearing it ALL summer long!
Love ya! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Brian and Mal said...

Leah, you make that van HOT!

Heaton's said...

Hey also my blog is private now so I need your email so I can add you!

Josh and Jillian said...

You are so funny! I love it. ahah

Camile said...

I would be jealous... but we've got one of our own. They are awesome!!!
Such a funny video, thanks for sharing!

Sabrina said...

You so G!!! Haha!! love it leah!!

bethiepoos said...

leah you are soo funny! hahha LOVE IT!