Can you believe this???? Almost cried over it... so sad, but it was definitely time.
The finished product..........
Jace wanted to be twinners. He doesn't look that much different to me though, but Brody?? It took me a long time to get used to it. I HATED it! Where did my little boy with the crazy blonde hair go? Oh well, it really was starting to look bad. I had to comb it at least four times a day because it always had a rats nest in the back. He got called a girl daily, which I don't understand how clueless people are. Getting the boys ready for church in the mornings is SO MUCH FASTER too! It also keeps them cooler in the crazy summer heat. So I got over it! He is still freaking adorable to me!! I'm actually used to it now. (I know my Dad is gonna flip. He HATES buzz cuts but I'll just tell ya right now Dad.... get over it!! lol)
6 comments:
What...the....hell?!!!!!!! Where did my little Brodesters go?! He looks totally different! It's so crazy not seeing his long curly locks! I guess I'm a little jealous that Brody had all this hair...and Camden doesn't have any yet!
Don't worry though, my Brodesters is still as cute as ever!! Gotta love not having to do their hair in the mornings! Love those kiddies!
He looks totally cute still.....like a little shrek kid! lol! No matter what you did to that boy he will always be flipping adorable in my opinion!
And people are clueless, did they really say they thought he was a girl?! Whats wrong with people, i think they need their eyes checked.
I can't believe you did that! They look so cute. I thought Brody would have long flowing hair forever!
Gotta love the buzz cuts for the summer! I'm debating whether to do my boys or not. One can pull it off the other not so much Ha Ha Your boys look cute! Hope you guys have a fun summer!!
I cut Graden's into a real mohawk this summer. I am sure people at church think I am wack. OH WELL!
I know how you feel! But they both look so cute!!! I can't believe how much Avery and Brody look alike.
Post a Comment