A few pics at the mall today....
Already putting her to use!

Avery had her dance class pics taken last Saturday. She of course LOVED having her hair done and makeup on. I can't even stress how girlie she is! I LOVE LOVE it. She looked so cute and I can't wait for her first dance recital!
This is cute, I was going through Jace's backpack and found this picture. It kindof makes me sad we live away from family....

In case you can't read it it says... "I like to go to Idhow (Idaho) cus my famley is there and I love my famley!" Oh I love that boy!
In case you can't read it it says... "I like to go to Idhow (Idaho) cus my famley is there and I love my famley!" Oh I love that boy!
And this one's for you honey! I know you miss this little guy SO MUCH! He is always calling for you. Especially when he's in trouble or sad he will say, "My Daddy, my Daddy" in the cutest little melt your heart baby voice ever!
Oh yeah, I also wanted to mention that I got a new calling!!! I'm going to be the Mia Maids advisor! I am SOOO excited. I've always wanted to be in YW's and I could not be more thrilled about this... yeah!!
17 comments:
That is so awesome that you have your little sis for your helper!!! Plus that will make her a better mom when the time comes too...JD was telling us that she comes out with you and I was so jealous. I need to find some sitters so we can go out. AND- I love that your little gal is all girl! I was a dance teacher for several years and one of the age groups I was over of was the 5-6 year olds. They were so much fun. I have got to have girl next! We can't wait till you come out!
Avery is such a doll!! I love to watch little kids in dance. Props to you for being a single mom for a few weeks. I couldn't do it for sure. I love Brody's cheese picture.
Ok, could your little kiddies BE any cuter?! Aaaaa! I freaking love them!
That little Aves is a spittin image of her mommy! I can just imagine how excited she was to get all dressed up, and put makeup on! You better remember to take videos of her dance recital, so I can see!
Jealous that Laurel is out there with ya. I tried to talk Mark into letting me go out with Camden to "nanny"...he wasn't going for it. Miss you guys! :(
And yahoo for your Young Women's calling! I always thought it would be so fun to have a calling in YW!
Oh, and ask Jace which one of his stick figures is me! :)
I thought that dark hair was yours! :)
Looks like fun! Ms Thang is the bomb digity!
I LOVE MISS THANG's outfit. She looks so SUPER MODEL material!! adorable.
Jace's picture is so percious...having family close is priceless!
Looks like all is well down south! I am sure that you and Laurel are having a good time. I know that Lachelle would love to be down there with you guys but unfortunately I can't seem to part from my wife and son. One day when I don't work my life away we will make it back down to the AZ. Tell the kids what up from Uncle Mark! Thanks for the entertainment for the night. Hasta Luego!!!
I LOVE Avery's dance costume! The bright green is awesome! What a beauty!
That's so awesome your sis is there now; I know you were really excited about that! That's so nice of her to help you out like that! and OMG I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE that picture of Avery!!!! That is the cutest outfitt and cutest pic of her! I am so jealous! Now I wanna go get an outfitt like that for Tylar, that's too beautiful!!!!!!
K that outfit on Avery is flippin adorable! She looks so cute in bright green and love the makeup and hair. Brody is too cute i can't handle it! :) I just want to squeeze him cause of how cute he is. That pic Jace drew is good, what a little artist. I love saving pictures Tayson drew, kids have very creative minds.
I'm glad your sis is out there to help you. Feeling like a single mom can be tough, we all need our breaks.
Hi Leah! This is Melissa Chapman (Bell). Ashley McBride gave me your blog and told me that JD is selling with Brandon this summer. I just wanted to leave you a comment to tell you how cute your little family is and how weird/fun it is to see JD all grown up with THREE kids! Crazy. It seems like just yesterday he was 14 and sporting a Panthers jacket everywhere he went! Tell him I say hi! You're kids could not be cuter. Seeing pictures of your little girl in cute dance outfits totally makes me want a girl. Anyway, glad to see you guys are doing well. Have fun in Texas and let me know how you like it there. There's a chance we will be moving to Houston in a couple of months and I'm pretty freaked out about it since I know nothing about Texas.
Hats off to you lady for being able to tough it out! Little sisters are the best reinforcement though. Good luck!
Even the Geico Caveman comments!
Kangoo jumps....FREEEAK!
Brody, what the??
Ahh, a blog post dedicated to me, how sweet! I'm glad to be here to provide you with my services. It will be a fun summer! Also can't wait for Avery's little dance recital!
I'm so happy you're not alone! I've been thinking about you, wondering how you've been holding up. Good grief Jason left for 2 days this week and I ran to his parents house in South Jordan to stay with them because I didn't wanna face the two babies alone! (I make it sound like they bully me. Ha.)You are superwoman. I bet you're excited to get to your hubs.
That little Avery is so stinkin cute. Oh my gosh I love that green dress! And her little poses!
Ok sis. You have 16 comments (will be 17 after mine). That's an ample amount of comments to do your next post. C'mon! I blog stalk everyday...and there's nothing new. I don't wanna hear the "my internet isn't working" excuse either. C'mon!
Post a Comment