The Holidays are officially here! We all had a good Thanksgiving... well, I shouldn't say ALL of us. Poor JD had the flu and didn't get to enjoy the turkey this year and spent most of his time up in bed. We had some good friends over and enjoyed way too much food. The turkey was fried this year and it was heavenly!! I will definitely be doing that again! JD and I also decided that next year or any year for that matter we would LOVE to have any of our family come down to see us for Thanksgiving! This is ALWAYS an open invitation people!!! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks for Christmas! :)
We also put up our Christmas decorations this weekend. JD got out the ol' tupperware full of stuff and put the tree together and Jace was on cloud nine! The older he gets the more fun it is! He can't wait for Santa, it's so cute. He also keeps asking me about Jesus and stars and angels. I am going to try and get a nativity scene this week so I can explain it all a little better. Anyways I was upstairs and I hear JD laughing and telling me to come down and see what Jace had done. Apparantly Jace couldn't wait for me to help decorate the tree, he thought that he would get a head start on it himself! It was sooo cute! I hardly had the heart to undo what he had done....




Avery woke up from her nap just in time to hang the last few ornaments. I love this picture!


This picture seriously captures his mood so well! Cloud nine I tell ya!

Brody was so cute just chillin' watching us.

The finished tree! The middle section of lights doesn't work and JD is not about to take the tree apart to find the one bulb that is probably out. This would drive my Dad (aka Griswald) CRAZY! LOL
9 comments:
It looks so beautiful. I'm so sad I can't put our own tree up this year, and decorate my own house. Living with the in-laws is hard at times
I think I liked the tree better, when Jace decorated it. HA HA! Only kidding. I love that Brody was just chilling, and watching you guys decorate the tree. Cute pics!
Is that picture with Jace and Avery decorating the tree, pre "Santa bear fight" or post "Santa bear fight"?
Cute jeans and shirt by the way! I think you should get me some for the heck of it ;)
"Raving lunatics" need cute clothes :)
Your tree is B E A UTIFUL! Yeah i know I'm a dork! I love it though!
Ours can't even compare to your's. Ours is kinda dinky,(is that even a word, dinky?)lol
Oh well, a tree is a tree, plus were not even going to be in our house for most of December.
Oh, and damn girl, you look hot in that picture with your blue jeans and that cute top! lol :) JD's has to be a proud husband!!!
I just read my message and i have to make something straight. When i said "I'm a dork," and then i said "I love it though," i meant that i love your tree, not that I'm a dork. Yeah, i love your tree!
You should have left it the first way :). I wasn't going to decorate this year because we won't be here most of the month, but I decided to put up a few things and I am so glad that I did.
love it. oh Jace. too cute. can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment