
This little girl is proving to be a handful! We get back here to our home in Gilbert and she runs wild! I am a little embarassed to post this but I will do it anyway. The first morning we are back she is around the house playing with JD and Jace. I am upstairs with Brody. Apparantly JD went to the store and was gone for ten minutes or so. I thought he was still downstairs with the kids. Well, he gets home and comes upstairs and tells me that he was out talking to the neighbor and through the corner of his eye he sees this little girl crossing the street in her diaper pushing a little doll stroller. He does a double take and realizes it's Avery!! She apparantly knows how to open our front door, something she didn't know how to do when we left 4 months ago. ( We have to keep the door deadbolted) She also stole the doll stroller from our other neighbors porch because we don't own one of those either! So there's more to this story.... the very NEXT morning, I am upstairs feeding Brody and JD had just left to go do some work at the office. I assume she is downstairs with Jace. ( You know what assume means, right?) I hear a knock at the front door and went down to get it. The same neighbor who saw her loose yesterday had Avery in his arms and was bringing her back in her jammies and all. I was so embarassed. I told him he probably thought we were the worst parents ever! ( We're not I swear!) That little fart had JD's flip flops on and had went out the kitchen side door and JD forgot to put down the garage door so she got loose that way. I am definatley keeping a closer eye on her and making sure that all the doors are locked at all times! This one is keeping me on my toes. She is our most mischevious child yet! Just look at her!
5 comments:
That is too funny! You definitely need to lock your doors. Next time she'll be naked walking down the street :)
You need to put bells on that one!
Sounds like someone needs to enable the security system during the day!! Or turn the 'beep' on everytime a door opens. She is a little stinker! Gotta keep an eye out on that one!
Oh my heck, you have a little escapee on your hands! That is hilarious (I can say that because I'm not in that boat right now...) When Luke was younger we had to buy those flag locks and attach them to ALL the doors so he wouldn't let anyone who knocked in the house!
That is too funny, don't feel bad though. Tayson has done that several times, the worst was last week. Mike got up early to get ready for work and i slept in. Tayson got up to so Mike put on cartoons for him. Mike got done getting ready and goes out in the living room and sees that Tayson is gone! He goes outside and saw Tayson across the street by the pool! Tayson was trying to get through the gate and had crossed a pretty busy road. My heart sank when Mike told me what he did. Another time Tayson had gotten outside again and i hear a knock at the door and it's the people to the office and my neighbor, they of course were coming to tell me my son was outside alone playing with his truck! I know what you mean about being embarrassed. It's scary when they do that, especially when Tayson crosses the road, and even if you lock your doors like i do she will eventually learn how to open the deadbolts like Tayson! I have to bring Tayson EVERYWHERE i go, even in the bathroom cause he might do what he did and run outside! There sooo fast too!
Post a Comment